Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

They predicted the popularity of this denim bag based on similar bags from past collections. They can get away with charging MORE so they will. Saks is letting VIP clients with extensive purchase histories pre-order and reserve 22C items already. I'm sure the denim pearl crush rectangular mini will sell out and after that so will the denim pearl crush square mini. The denim pearl crush WOC is probably easier to get.

Isn’t denim usually a bit less than the regular leather prices?

FYI for those who were planning on getting things in the next few months. Not sure how true or if it applies to only certain countries. :annoyed:

While anything's possible...this one seems unlikely to me...in the US I still see reasonable availability with some ups and downs (unless it's a super coveted recent collection item). That tells me that there isn't an endless line of brand new customers willing to fork up $7k+ for classics. They do rely on some level of repeat clientele...I can see them limiting it to 1 every couple months or maybe 3 months. I would be very surprised if they go to 1/year...

Let's see...

FYI for those who were planning on getting things in the next few months. Not sure how true or if it applies to only certain countries. :annoyed:

While anything's possible...this one seems unlikely to me...in the US I still see reasonable availability with some ups and downs (unless it's a super coveted recent collection item). That tells me that there isn't an endless line of brand new customers willing to fork up $7k+ for classics. They do rely on some level of repeat clientele...I can see them limiting it to 1 every couple months or maybe 3 months. I would be very surprised if they go to 1/year...

Let's see...

If this really happens they should name it “make your husband /significant other happy” rule because I would not buy any handbag besides 1 cf and 1 coco handle a year and that would make my husband ecstatic.
:coolio:

Last edited:

Let's see...
I agree, limits like the current one seems more likely where its 2 bags 2 SLGs per month/60 days depending where you are but one a year? Not sure how that will work unless it has something to do with the upcoming price increase… if they do push for Hermes prices I can see them limiting bags and using the same system of offering a ‘quota bag’. We shall see!

If this really happens they should name it “make your husband /significant other happy” rule because I would not buy any handbag besides 1 cf and 1 coco handle a year and that would make my husband ecstatic.
:coolio:

Haha you can still get the seasonal styles! :giggle: