Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Thank you so much! I had been longing for the "cookies & cream" tweed C19 that came out with the 21S collection but missed out on it and decided to "settle" for a beige lambskin instead. Turns out it wasn't settling because I genuinely love the beige and it'll wear a lot better over time compared to a tweed. Plus it's such a neutral color that I can wear it with all of my black clothes!

Would love to know the color code if you have it. Looks like creamy/dreamy toffee…

Would love to know the color code if you have it. Looks like creamy/dreamy toffee…
It does look like the coveted "milk tea" doesn't it? The color code is N5025 but I think it could be the standard "beige" color code for the C19s. It's the same color code as the beige C19s for 19K and 20S, but I'm not 100% sure if the beiges have different undertones despite the same color code.

She’s HERE!! After waiting for what seems like forever, my 21k Iridescent Pink Mini is finally home with me. From what I read online I kept going back and forth about whether I would want to keep her but after seeing her in person I know. Not only is she stunning but the leather seems SUPER durable which I love! I was a little bothered by the lint that seems to have gotten trapped under the layer of whatever they coated the bag with (see if you can spot
it) but it’s more noticeable in photos than in person.

So excited for my first mini and looking forward to taking her out :smile:View attachment 5204130View attachment 5204131View attachment 5204132View attachment 5204133View attachment 5204134
This looks like something that be a real unicorn piece.. this and the light blue are the one that caught my eye and my goodness it is beautiful

Tried both the gold mesh mini and dark pink silk mini in store today. Both did not wow me. The gold mesh mini is smaller than the rectangular mini size and has a longer strap drop. The dark pink silk mini feels rough to touch, does not feel luxurious at all (nothing like smooth silk - it feels like a rough cotton jacquard material) and does look cheaper than a regular lambskin mini (which it is). Attaching photos as some of us here were really looking forward to the dark pink silk mini. Hope this helps! I’m happy for my wallet!

C440563F-D800-467A-9059-6892161804AA.jpeg

0C532D82-B5A6-4F91-BEDF-D35E163826D0.jpeg

Too busy to shoot indoor photos but got a chance to do some while outside!
Hopefully get some indoor for you soon.
All photos taken within minutes of each other in the afternoon.
Color shifts so much, even looks beigh in some angles.

In complete shade, but still bright out (remember all photos taken same time of day within minutes). So just no direct light shining on bag here.
Love all the different colors it turns but I think this is my favorite.
Complete shade:
View attachment 5204344

Half shadow/direct light:
View attachment 5204345

Direct light, just different angles:
View attachment 5204346View attachment 5204347View attachment 5204348View attachment 5204349View attachment 5204350View attachment 5204351

All photos below are same position, just shifting angles and moving bag as I shot:
View attachment 5204352View attachment 5204353View attachment 5204355View attachment 5204369
Wow just wow . Such a chameleon for sure. Congrats beautiful @CouldThsBeLove, she is really special and stunning! Also, as always your photographs are always perfect! ❤️