Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Too busy to shoot indoor photos but got a chance to do some while outside!
Hopefully get some indoor for you soon.
All photos taken within minutes of each other in the afternoon.
Color shifts so much, even looks beigh in some angles.

In complete shade, but still bright out (remember all photos taken same time of day within minutes). So just no direct light shining on bag here.
Love all the different colors it turns but I think this is my favorite.
Complete shade:
View attachment 5204344

Half shadow/direct light:
View attachment 5204345

Direct light, just different angles:
View attachment 5204346View attachment 5204347View attachment 5204348View attachment 5204349View attachment 5204350View attachment 5204351

All photos below are same position, just shifting angles and moving bag as I shot:
View attachment 5204352View attachment 5204353View attachment 5204355View attachment 5204369
Omg it’s amazed me how much the color changes. Thank you for taking your time to take those pictures. You got me so excited :nuts:

In complete shade, but still bright out (remember all photos taken same time of day within minutes). So just no direct light shining on bag here.
Complete shade:
View attachment 5204344

View attachment 5204345

View attachment 5204346View attachment 5204347View attachment 5204348View attachment 5204349View attachment 5204350View attachment 5204351

All photos below are same position, just shifting angles and moving bag as I shot:
View attachment 5204352View attachment 5204353View attachment 5204355View attachment 5204369

Amazing pictures!!! What a beautiful perfect pink mini. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures!! Love love them!! You just make the list for this beauties get longer. Forget about the caramel, iridescent pink mini here I come. ;)

Amazing pictures!!! What a beautiful perfect pink mini. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures!! Love love them!! You just make the list for this beauties get longer. Forget about the caramel, iridescent pink mini here I come. ;)

Thank you! So hope you get it! That is exactly why I do these. Want you guys to see what I see… so those who are interested don’t miss out;).

Finally got home to snap a few more pics of my new C19!

73BBA376-BC1E-4E7D-81F6-F5895F8FF96B.jpeg
42118B35-A6FB-4AC1-8EC7-A11E6D258ED2.jpeg
1BB78180-71A2-4794-9753-EDEE56DF174B.jpeg
No mod shots as I just got home after a long day of running errands and I look a hot mess :no: It's the perfect beige and just the right size for me. I'm glad I didn't pay premium for the "cookies & cream" tweed C19 that came out for 21S. What's meant to be, will be!

So, SO thrilled I got my hands on this. My SA is an absolute saint and sweetheart. I didn't ask to reserve this bag at all but she knew I was searching for a beige C19 or classic flap and she put my name down for this collection without me even knowing. Imagine my surprise when she texted me telling me she got it for me! It was one of only two beige C19s coming into the store so I'm so thankful I got this. She said she put my name down because she thought I was so kind and not pushy about the bags I wanted. Bless her soul, she's the sweetest!! :love:

I have never been a big fan of chanel 19s but this color combination is giving me major butterflies in the stomach! Congrats, it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Dare I say jealous?!
Thank you so much! I had been longing for the "cookies & cream" tweed C19 that came out with the 21S collection but missed out on it and decided to "settle" for a beige lambskin instead. Turns out it wasn't settling because I genuinely love the beige and it'll wear a lot better over time compared to a tweed. Plus it's such a neutral color that I can wear it with all of my black clothes!

Complete shade:
View attachment 5204344

View attachment 5204345

Truly breathtaking!

Thank you so much! I had been longing for the "cookies & cream" tweed C19 that came out with the 21S collection but missed out on it and decided to "settle" for a beige lambskin instead. Turns out it wasn't settling because I genuinely love the beige and it'll wear a lot better over time compared to a tweed. Plus it's such a neutral color that I can wear it with all of my black clothes!

Oh my goodness the pics are gorgeous. I think the beige lambskin was a great idea! It's so timeless and classy imo. You can always add other fun tweed designs in the future. Congratulations again! Post your mod shots please!