Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

It does exist! See the left Mini in this pic (from Boutique in Germany) I saw it at the boutique and the colour reminded me of a beautiful pumpkin colour, but not the caramel brown that was available for 21P (imo)

View attachment 5201410

View attachment 5201411
Thanks for posting this photo! These are the exact 3 colors I am interested in and in this mini rectangular size. They are all beautiful, but alas I can’t seem to find them in the US (ordered the NF385 brown in small cf instead but it hasn’t arrived yet).

Thanks for posting this photo! These are the exact 3 colors I am interested in and in this mini rectangular size. They are all beautiful, but alas I can’t seem to find them in the US (ordered the NF385 brown in small cf instead but it hasn’t arrived yet).
You're welcome! The colours are really beautiful :heart: The purple is stunning, but I wanted the colour in caviar leather, since I prefer silver hw and the lambskin comes with light gold hw... Will try to get the purple in a SLG

The brown is really beautiful, too, but if I wanted a shade of brown I would try to get a 21P Mini or SLG... Forgot that there will be also a burgundy for 21K, it is also really beautiful

21K is awesome!!!

It does exist! See the left Mini in this pic (from a boutique in Germany) I saw it at the boutique and the colour reminded me of a beautiful pumpkin colour, but not the caramel brown that was available for 21P (imo)

View attachment 5201410

View attachment 5201411
I sure hope the mini is not #356
It does exist! See the left Mini in this pic (from a boutique in Germany) I saw it at the boutique and the colour reminded me of a beautiful pumpkin colour, but not the caramel brown that was available for 21P (imo)

View attachment 5201410

View attachment 5201411
I do not think the mini is 356 which appears on the 21k Chanel 19 - this mini looks like the brown on the coco handle

Reactions: songan and YEANETT
I’m 25 and also no clue so don’t feel bad :lol:
Haha. It’s not an age thing.
It’s the name of the app. I believe it is being used mostly in Asia. Just like Instagram I think? Please correct me if I am wrong.
This has nothing to do with age! totally agreed.

it is an app originated from mainland china. Very similar to instagram.
Thank you!!
I always have to google abbreviations on social medias and I feel so behind for that :P I couldn't find this one so that makes sense that it was an app name!! Thanks again!

Just received my 21k purple classic wallet and I have to say….I am IN LOVE!! Like everyone else said, the color is INSANELY hard to capture on camera but it is even more beautiful in person :hbeat: When I unboxed, my mouth literally dropped:nuts: The photos won’t even do it justice. The camera also didn’t capture how shiny the caviar leather was (and IMO made the color even prettier)!

Attachments

• 7AB71F1F-5EDF-413A-8728-683163F83741.jpeg
    7AB71F1F-5EDF-413A-8728-683163F83741.jpeg
    180.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 980DA28B-9160-4625-9332-08CE0847CEF6.jpeg
    980DA28B-9160-4625-9332-08CE0847CEF6.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 61