Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Was

Really? I haven't had that experience. I have been shopping for 20+ years. And I see them available all the time. Maybe that's the game Chanel is trying to throw. Make it look like the classics are exclusive- like Hermes- and HTF. In fact, we were in Oahu recently and both my sister and mom walked into the Wiakiki store and their was 5-6 classic black flaps to choose from.

I think you're right! When I went to Istanbul in June, there were multiple black caviar classic flaps as well but here in the US, you almost cannot locate them by walking into a boutique.

I remembered looking for a black classic about a year ago but could not find it anywhere in the US. After the latest price increases, they are everywhere now! Maybe Chanel has been gaming on these for a while.

Sorry for being an old person but could someone tell me what is 'RED' means in your posts :confused1:??

I’m 25 and also no clue so don’t feel bad :lol:
Haha. It’s not an age thing.
It’s the name of the app. I believe it is being used mostly in Asia. Just like Instagram I think? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Sorry for being an old person but could someone tell me what is 'RED' means in your posts :confused1:??

This has nothing to do with age! totally agreed.

it is an app originated from mainland china. Very similar to instagram.

Search for Little Red Book in the App store. It’s an Instagram on steroid. Their algorithms to keep you hook are superior than any social medias I have used. You have been warned. :biggrin:

This is so disappointing… what’s happening with Chanel? So many new releases that have quality control issues like this from this collection, wrinkled leather on the minis, wonky and uneven flaps… considering the extreme prices for these items it’s just embarrassing.
I am used to it at this point, but receiving both items faulty is new to me. Indeed a big letdown and probably a sing to let go of Chanel again, it’s getting more and more disappointing every time I try to get back into it.