Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

I am just a little curious, I can’t tell what it really is wrong with this? Is the stitching off, a popped up stitch? So sorry this happened to you :/
Very sorry my picture didn’t capture it. Actually 2 stitches are popped. The glue residues I could remove and the scratch on the closure I can ignore. But popped stitches are unacceptable.

Very sorry my picture didn’t capture it. Actually 2 stitches are popped. The glue residues I could remove and the scratch on the closure I can ignore. But popped stitches are unacceptable.
I completely understand, I have been buying Chanel for about 15 years now and I still love the brand just like my 1st time, but I cannot ignore things like this. No fashion house is perfect, not even Hermes (I love Hermes as well and yes I know, we hardly ever see quality issues at H) still, there is no excuse for the quality control we have all experienced at one point or another with Chanel. IMHO, they are trying to keep up with the high demand and is causing them to miss all these issues.

Here’s my lilac flap! I’m a bit disappointed by the color. The color is insanely hard to capture. It looks grey in most pictures. And even looks grey in person when standing in certain lights. It’s not ugly....it’s just TOO muted and not what I was expecting. IMO, it’s more of a grey bag with purple undertones versus a purple bag with grey undertones.

I was initially worried when I first saw pics of this color online because it looked too dusty. Now I almost wish it looked like those pics because it would be a darker shade of purple. LOL! It’s insane how all the pics of this color look different. Maybe they are. Mine is just too pale. So for the price, I think it has to go back :/ what do you all think?

View attachment 5199084
Yes, this was I thought too… if the hw would be gold would maybe be better against it and the lilac would come out more “warm”..:hrmm:

Reactions: YEANETT
I completely understand, I have been buying Chanel for about 15 years now and I still love the brand just like my 1st time, but I cannot ignore things like this. No fashion house is perfect, not even Hermes (I love Hermes as well and yes I know, we hardly ever see quality issues at H) still, there is no excuse for the quality control we have all experienced at one point or another with Chanel. IMHO, they are trying to keep up with the high demand and is causing them to miss all these issues.
I agree. It’s been going downhill for years which made me focus on other brands, but still love the Chanel aesthetic. But so many of my recent purchases have led to disappointment and what was still acceptable to me 3-4 years ago I just cannot ignore these days given prices nearly doubled. I’ve had quality issues with Hermès but at least they rectified and handled the issue professionally. Can’t claim the same for Chanel.

Mine said it doesnt exist
View attachment 5201309
Has anyone seen the mini NB356 caramel yet? My SA confirmed it existed and was coming but no stock appearing as yet. I‘d love to know whether anyone else is after it or has seen it in store? :smile:
It does exist! See the left Mini in this pic (from a boutique in Germany) I saw it at the boutique and the colour reminded me of a beautiful pumpkin colour, but not the caramel brown that was available for 21P (imo)

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

Last edited: