Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Finally my babies have come home! My lavender mini CCH and an iridescent zippy, I bought the cardholder too but can’t take a photo as it’s a gift for my mom. I have never owned an iridescent piece and I normally try not to buy SLGs but I simply couldn’t resist this time.

I love this lavender color but as many have said it’s impossible to photograph, unless perhaps our master photographer Couldthisbelove got her hands on it to document! I really have enjoyed my milk tea CCH and I never expected to get a second one in this style, but when the mini top handle sold out (and had a wonky handle), my SA sweetly put aside a lavender CCH, I was smitten. Off on an express ticket to ban island!!

my SA had some lavender and caramel SLGsif anyone is looking and I think one more iridescent cardholder:P
View attachment 5199365View attachment 5199369View attachment 5199370

Congratulations!!! Both are gorgeous and look incredible together. What a winning color combo you got on the slg, I can’t get over how absolutely perfect it looks with the cch!

Your pictures looks great btw:heart:. You have been doing a lot of great photos lately… I think we have a natural here. You absolutely have a wonderful creative & artistic eye! I look forward to seeing them, so thank you for sharing!

Finally my babies have come home! My lavender mini CCH and an iridescent zippy, I bought the cardholder too but can’t take a photo as it’s a gift for my mom. I have never owned an iridescent piece and I normally try not to buy SLGs but I simply couldn’t resist this time.

I love this lavender color but as many have said it’s impossible to photograph, unless perhaps our master photographer Couldthisbelove got her hands on it to document! I really have enjoyed my milk tea CCH and I never expected to get a second one in this style, but when the mini top handle sold out (and had a wonky handle), my SA sweetly put aside a lavender CCH, I was smitten. Off on an express ticket to ban island!!

my SA had some lavender and caramel SLGsif anyone is looking and I think one more iridescent cardholder:P
View attachment 5199365View attachment 5199369View attachment 5199370
Congrats @platanoparty, they are stunning pieces! Your pictures are beautiful and captured the colors reall well. ♥️

the lilac color shown on this cf is very lovely, I had seen some sharing the pic, the liliac is very muted and pale.
Is this medium cf? will it come in small size?
Yes this is the medium! I think most stores only ordered the medium. Im not sure of many stores ordered the small though.. I’m still waiting for mine to arrive.

Reactions: GAN
Do you have a mod shot with the WOC? I’m debating to buy this one or get the classic black with SHW WOC.
I’m sorry I don’t have one right now but will post one once I have it. Are you hesitant due to to the color or the style/chain length? Here’s my new lilac WOC and her friend in 21A grey.
8FE56372-5027-4CFC-903E-913009FB7B24.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sorry I don’t have one right now but will post one once I have it. Are you hesitant due to to the color or the style/chain length? Here’s my new lilac WOC and her friend in 21A grey.
View attachment 5199558
Just hesitant because I already bought a bunch of items from 21K but I don’t wanna miss out on this beautiful color. Thank you for the picture.