What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

My lovely Canary diamond was very upset :blah: with me going to the Cartier store wondering if I would bring home something prettier than her :yucky:
She started to :crybaby: when she saw her Daddy and me come through the door with a glorious red bag :eek:

So I am trying to make it up to her :giggle: and show how much she is loved :love: by me:girlsigh:

She feels she should ALWAYS be number one :tup: and in the spotlight all the time :hugs::loveeyes:

I kind of agree :blush::blush: so I am wearing her today to make her happy:heart:

My canary needs some cheering up :happydance:

i-hvCvqcP-XL.jpg

Last edited:
My search for my perfect Tanzanite blue ring has ended - just bought this little beauty preowned for an amazing price. AAAA grade cushion-cut tanzanite, VS/E trillion cut diamonds and a total of approx 2 carats set in platinum :heart: I did have another tanzanite and diamond halo ring but was never 100% happy with the colour so sold it to my jeweller.

D3D826E1-7F23-41CE-BA39-BC84E156EB0E.jpeg056E5DA2-4A3A-40EB-911A-3E13DB9E6A5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Keeping it simple today with my e-ring and wedding ring, Love bracelet and my Tag Heuer Aquaracer. I loooove the MOP face so much:panic: I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday. Hoping that my new VCA necklace arrives in the next couple of days! My original one arrived broken, so I had to send it back for an exchange.View attachment 5191764View attachment 5191765View attachment 5191766

Omg can i ask what the specs are of your stunning engagement ring ? I love it so much ! Its perfect
Thank you so much for sharing !

My search for my perfect Tanzanite blue ring has ended - just bought this little beauty preowned for an amazing price. AAAA grade cushion-cut tanzanite, VS/E trillion cut diamonds and a total of approx 2 carats set in platinum :heart: I did have another tanzanite and diamond halo ring but was never 100% happy with the colour so sold it to my jeweller.

View attachment 5194524View attachment 5194525
Outstanding colour!

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany
Omg can i ask what the specs are of your stunning engagement ring ? I love it so much ! Its perfect
Thank you so much for sharing !

Of course!! 1.71 Carat Pear shape centre stone, Very Good Cut, G Color, VS1 Clarity - set in 18k white gold pave setting (0.5TCW). Thanks so much :loveeyes: - my husband designed it on Brilliant Earth!