What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

:yahoo:Recently it was our wedding anniversary. We made a scheduled appointment to see Cartier.
We drove a long distance to the Cartier Boutique. It was such a nice experience. We sat at our SA's desk. She bought out three pieces of jewelry at a time to try on. We were with her for over an hour.

Since I have a thin wrist/fingers Hub thought the yellow gold regular love bracelet I was wearing a watch strap, so that was out.

So in this case, I would go with the thin love. But both love bracelets didn't sing a song for us.

But then when she brought out the wedding and love rings both our eyes lit up :loveeyes::loveeyes: and we both wanted one. They were so shiny.

Our decision was a perfect one. Now I can in the near future buy a jewelry item from Van Cleef & Arpels, I love their dainty jewelry so much :girlsigh::love:.

i-k42Vjmk-XL.jpg

Our anniversary dinner cooked by us at home:hugs::hbeat:
i-v8wLXmg-L.jpg

A happy Lady :wave:

Last edited:
:yahoo:Recently it was our wedding anniversary. We made a scheduled appointment to see Cartier.
We drove a long distance to the Cartier Boutique. It was such a nice experience. We sat at our SA's desk. She bought out three pieces of jewelry at a time to try on. We were with her for over an hour.

Since I have a thin wrist/fingers Hub thought the yellow gold regular love bracelet I was wearing a watch strap, so that was out.

So in this case, I would go with the thin love. But both love bracelets didn't sing a song for us.

But then when she brought out the wedding and love rings both our eyes lit up :loveeyes::loveeyes: and we both wanted one. They were so shiny.

Our decision was a perfect one. Now I can in the near future buy a jewelry item from Van Cleef & Arpels, I love their dainty jewelry so much :girlsigh::love:.

i-k42Vjmk-XL.jpg

i-v8wLXmg-L.jpg

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love the fact you both purchased similar rings. shows how compatible you both are. Wear them in good health.

i-k42Vjmk-XL.jpg

i-v8wLXmg-L.jpg

How awesome is that! Thank you for sharing your special day. And, the rings look fabulous on both if you ❤️

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love the fact you both purchased similar rings. shows how compatible you both are. Wear them in good health.

Awww :blush: thanks so very much @Cool Breeze :flowers: for such sweet words!
I didn’t think of it that way, but you are so right :heart:
Besides husband and wife, we have always been from day one each others best friend
:hugs:

i-k42Vjmk-XL.jpg

i-v8wLXmg-L.jpg

Beautiful Love Wedding Band and Love Ring! Those lobsters look so delicious! :biggrin: Happy Anniversary!

• Thanks
Reactions: hers4eva
Beautiful Love Wedding Band and Love Ring! Those lobsters look so delicious! :biggrin: Happy Anniversary!

:hugs:Thank you so very much @SmokieDragon and sweet Shih Tzu Benji:love:

I love how it sparkles like a mirror. That's the third time we made this recipe and each time it was exquisite. Our favorite dish.

Give a kiss to your Benji above his nose - my favorite spot to kiss my little furry Gem :blush:

I just took another photo for the Purse Forum - my Hermes thread and noticed how off the color of my Cartier wedding band was.

So I wanted to show you how I really see it in real life :girlsigh:

First picture I already posted and the color has a tinge of gold even on all my rings.
Second picture shows how I see it in real life.
i-5GFbLnM-XL.jpg

i-k3qKLfc-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Attends a concert line up was: Kool
And the gang, Frankie Beverly and Maze, Surface, The Commodores, and Johnny Gill. The is . This was I wore.

Attachments

• B6F5C594-8BC5-45B3-B649-9984FADBC11C.jpeg
    B6F5C594-8BC5-45B3-B649-9984FADBC11C.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 51
  • D5363817-A423-4385-8E93-F7D1802A59EA.jpeg
    D5363817-A423-4385-8E93-F7D1802A59EA.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 52
  • CBEF489C-50EE-4AC4-AEFC-FF5DA58F2D05.jpeg
    CBEF489C-50EE-4AC4-AEFC-FF5DA58F2D05.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 43
  • A5DE4036-4F7E-45A7-95A2-ECA9E1616A60.jpeg
    A5DE4036-4F7E-45A7-95A2-ECA9E1616A60.jpeg