What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

I'm looking to buy a new necklace in the next week or so (I'm going to take a day trip to London to try them on :yahoo:) - but just wondering what you all prefer out of these two? I'm looking for a necklace I can wear for dinner and also casually in the day if I feel like it.

1) Tiffany Paper Flowers necklace in platinum with diamonds
2) Van Cleef Vintage Alhambra Pendant

I'm torn between the two because I love them both. I wear equal amounts of yellow and white metals so either colour would for for me for a necklace. I think the Tiffany seems like a 'better deal' because its in platinum and has diamonds for the same price of the VCA - but I wonder if the VCA is more classic. My husband has pointed out that the VCA will have better resale value if I ever decide to part with it (he's very money-minded :annoyed: so his opinion was to buy the VCA for that reason alone)

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts :flowers:
View attachment 5183518View attachment 5183519

I vote for the Tiffany.

Both are exquisite, but, I’m leaning towards the 2nd one. Not due to the resale value, it’s so classic, and can be worm day or night.
I'm looking to buy a new necklace in the next week or so (I'm going to take a day trip to London to try them on :yahoo:) - but just wondering what you all prefer out of these two? I'm looking for a necklace I can wear for dinner and also casually in the day if I feel like it.

I'm torn between the two because I love them both. I wear equal amounts of yellow and white metals so either colour would for for me for a necklace. I think the Tiffany seems like a 'better deal' because its in platinum and has diamonds for the same price of the VCA - but I wonder if the VCA is more classic. My husband has pointed out that the VCA will have better resale value if I ever decide to part with it (he's very money-minded :annoyed: so his opinion was to buy the VCA for that reason alone)

I would go for the VCA as I love the look and design better than the 1st.

It’s just a nice day; not too hot YAY!
I’ve been laying low not going out much ( Didn’t want anyone to see me looking like a pirate! LOL!)
Since my eye is much better, I decided to get out of the house!
I am hanging out with some of my favorite jewelry girlfriends today:

Attachments

• 8D94B31F-574C-4D64-9F48-CB6EB7503FF3.jpeg
    8D94B31F-574C-4D64-9F48-CB6EB7503FF3.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 38
  • B727413A-E95F-4D6B-97FD-E9C9473F8E3F.jpeg
    B727413A-E95F-4D6B-97FD-E9C9473F8E3F.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 39

Definitely the Alhambra vintage. It’s a classic that can go from day to night. The perfect piece

• Love
Reactions: Onebagtoomany