What Jewelry Are You Wearing Today???

Feeling a little Gucci today! I love this ring but am very disappointed. I had it sized and immediately lost a diamond on top when I got it back. Had it repaired and lost another diamond (both on top of the ring)! Strange because the stress on the diamonds should have been on the band when sizing, not the top of the ring. Had the sizing done by my jeweler who is so good, so cannot go back to Gucci. My Jeweler has had the ring longer than me.

The Gucci pendant is 16 grams of solid 18k yellow gold with enamel. It is quite a chunky piece. I wore the Gucci chain that it comes with, separately, as it is very fine and fear it will break with the weight of the pendant.

E583EF73-EE05-4D06-A266-AABE88290A4D.jpeg7495A9AD-351C-44A0-9D4F-6B6EFC8160DC.jpeg

Last edited:
Feeling a little Gucci today! I love this ring but am very disappointed. I had it sized and immediately lost a diamond on top when I got it back. Had it repaired and lost another diamond (both on top of the ring)! Strange because the stress on the diamonds should have been on the band when sizing, not the top of the ring. Had the sizing done by my jeweler who is so good, so cannot go back to Gucci. My Jeweler has had the ring longer than me.

The Gucci pendant is 16 grams of solid 18k yellow gold with enamel. It is quite a chunky piece. I wore the Gucci chain that it comes with, separately, as it is very fine and fear it will break with the weight of the pendant.

View attachment 5181797View attachment 5181800
Wow!!!!!!!!

View attachment 5181797View attachment 5181800

I LOVE that chain!!! So elegant and pretty.

Reactions: gwendo25
Today I’m wearing:

- 1.62 ttcw diamond studs in yellow gold
- Fope Eka Tiny necklace in yellow gold with diamonds
- Tag Heuer Aquaracer in white ceramic
- Cartier Love ring in yellow gold
- Cartier Love cuff in yellow gold
- Fope Flex’it Solo and Eka Tiny bracelets in yellow gold with diamonds
Always so elegant!

View attachment 5178434View attachment 5178435View attachment 5178436View attachment 5178437
Had an optometrist appointment for my right eye, decided wear my 14k diamond bangle along with my 14k diamond e-ring and a thin 14k band.

A6C1E025-CA1F-40AE-9BE1-0A608312678F.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a new necklace in the next week or so (I'm going to take a day trip to London to try them on :yahoo:) - but just wondering what you all prefer out of these two? I'm looking for a necklace I can wear for dinner and also casually in the day if I feel like it.

1) Tiffany Paper Flowers necklace in platinum with diamonds
2) Van Cleef Vintage Alhambra Pendant

I'm torn between the two because I love them both. I wear equal amounts of yellow and white metals so either colour would for for me for a necklace. I think the Tiffany seems like a 'better deal' because its in platinum and has diamonds for the same price of the VCA - but I wonder if the VCA is more classic. My husband has pointed out that the VCA will have better resale value if I ever decide to part with it (he's very money-minded :annoyed: so his opinion was to buy the VCA for that reason alone)

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts :flowers:
Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 07.34.39.pngScreenshot 2021-09-04 at 07.36.26.png

I'm looking to buy a new necklace in the next week or so (I'm going to take a day trip to London to try them on :yahoo:) - but just wondering what you all prefer out of these two? I'm looking for a necklace I can wear for dinner and also casually in the day if I feel like it.

1) Tiffany Paper Flowers necklace in platinum with diamonds
2) Van Cleef Vintage Alhambra Pendant

I'm torn between the two because I love them both. I wear equal amounts of yellow and white metals so either colour would for for me for a necklace. I think the Tiffany seems like a 'better deal' because its in platinum and has diamonds for the same price of the VCA - but I wonder if the VCA is more classic. My husband has pointed out that the VCA will have better resale value if I ever decide to part with it (he's very money-minded :annoyed: so his opinion was to buy the VCA for that reason alone)

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts :flowers:
View attachment 5183518View attachment 5183519
Both are exquisite, but, I’m leaning towards the 2nd one. Not due to the resale value, it’s so classic, and can be worm day or night.