Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

From the DM on recent Ofcom decision

View attachment 5181807

I mean, I like a good joke on Raptor's expense as well as anyone else. But I find it very telling how they've fallen from graces that stuff like this even makes it out to the mainstream press. And it's all their own doing.

Last edited:
I mean, I like a good joke on Raptor's expense as good as anyone else. But I find it very telling how they've fallen from graces that stuff like this even makes it out to the mainstream press. And it's all their own doing.

I even noticed the Pinocchio with full extended nose ref in the cartoon. A picture can be better than 100 words.

I suppose Hazard and Methane don't see themselves as lying. They are just peddling alternative facts.
In the good old days, when dinosaurs walked the earth, before the earth WOKE up, my mother would have said she needs to tone down her hissy fits if she wants to get along with people - kind of a compromise approach

Why was the juggler presenting the awards?:hrmm: Is there a lack of presenters in London?
Was this the work of :sunshine:shine S?

The Duke of Sussex, speaking at a surprise virtual appearance at the GQ Awards at the Tate Modern in London, delivered a lecturing speech urging governments to do more to vaccinate poorer countries
Prince Harry blamed 'those who peddle lies and fear' in the news and on social media for vaccine hesitancy
Harry later presented the Heroes of the Year Award to Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, Professor Catherine Green and the team behind the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine at Wednesday evening's GQ Awards in London.

again, we all need him to tell us what is right

Yeah, from someone who apparently had to cheat in his art exams to pass… he really doesn’t have much credibility. I mean, what can he do with his life if he wasn’t born into the family that he seems to loathe.

right
all the fame and adulation is only due to an accident of birth....yet somehow he and his Wife think they're better than the family he came from and from which all the fame and money came

I'd love nothing better than to see the RF cut off his money all-together. They want freedom - let them have it

again, we all need him to tell us what is right
And he should preface all remarks with "Even though this is something I would never do, I think YOU should..." Pompous azz.

I have no argument with the message of getting vaccinations into as many people worldwide as possible, I just resent that he thinks he will make a difference with his tuxedoed preachy pronouncements from his privileged Montecito mansion.

Get your semi royal bum on a commercial flight to Lesotho (4.7% vaccinated per data provided by Reuters), Botswana (11.5% vaccinated per data provided by Reuters) and Malawi (2.4% vaccinated per data provided by Reuters), supposedly among your most favorite places on earth.

Cut off the Duchess of Deception's plastic surgery funds, put a million from your coffers into Sentebale, your once-upon-a-time-to-you-important-charity founded with Prince Seeiso, remember him, Haz? Use that connection to get clinics set up to administer COVID inoculations and lend your scruffy red puss to the pictures if it would help. There will be claims of it being just another photo op because you have zero credibility with much of the world right now but at least it would be DOING something positive. Leave the wife home to tend the chickens.

Handled correctly it might even demonstrate some of the old Harry who showed up pre Maggot full of enthusiasm for helping others in these African nations. The focus then was HIV, but the need for COVID support is even more dire at the moment.

I am honestly and sincerely shocked at how much hatred and vileness there must be in H. How can one reveal so much bad things about one's own family in public? And showing no respect whatsoever for the monarchy (and the Queen) in which he was allowed to grow up spoilt and could and still can enjoy so many privileges (what would he be without his title, how much money would he then have at his disposal, how would he then have to live and above all work)? I can understand that it is difficult for a child to realise that a parent loves someone else. But that is a private family matter. Besides, he doesn't seem to feel the least bit of "compassion" as he always preaches with his - to me, horrible - wife. Can't he think for a second that for his father, too, life with Lady Di, whatever she may have been, was difficult and unhappy and tragic? How much his brother and grandmother also suffered from the whole situation and now have to suffer all over again? He is also not allowing his brother to ever get over the bad events and memories and finally be able to put them behind him. Both Prince Charles and Prince William have the huge challenge and burden of being King of England for the foreseeable future, with all the immense daily responsibilities and endless personal restrictions and sacrifices for the rest of their lives !!!! And Kate and their perfectly innocent children! How can one be so merciless, ruthless and selfish!

Last edited: