Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Crystal has a snarky and petty side, but bringing drama at every turn? I guess we’ll have to see as the season progresses.

Garcelle is the only person I’d want to be friends with!

Being cool and calm is a demeanor, but having this personality trait doesn’t mean you don’t feel upset or disturbed :confused1:

Maybe others wouldn’t blink an eye at a virtual stranger yelling at them night after night then drunkenly barging in your space while naked, but I think it’s a very strange situation to find yourself in.
Garcelle is the only one relatable. The other ones are too high maintenance and fake.
Meanwhile, Garcelle is the only true movie star at this time:lol:

I totally get why Chrystal would be upset by the Sutton invasion. She is naked in her room, Sutton barges in, miked and says something to the effect that Chrystal is naked and doing something weird. Imagine how this is playing in Chrystal’s head. This will be broadcasted to millions of people in a few months... These girls have zero editorial power over what airs. Yeah, I would be shook too.

Crystal’s demeanour the following day was cool, okay cold, but not calm. She was abrupt, withdrawn and even contemptuous. She behaves as if she thinks Sutton is stupider than her. So why would she be genuinely threatened, upset or intimidated by Sutton’s lame behaviour? Crystal has no real interest in connecting with Sutton, she thinks Sutton is beneath her. None of it makes sense.

As Sutton wobbled on with her aim to be ‘understood’ I couldn’t help wondering whether the producers were egging on Sutton with her bizarre mission to return the coat?

I wish I could FF through every scene with Rinna. That flunkie fireman looking coat with her name ironed on the back was atrocious … as was that story about Harry & his friend.
No matter how unlikable Rinna is on the show, she still makes bank on QVC and is now launching a lipgloss line.
What am I missing?

Garcelle’s wigs are good. Does she get to keep her wardrobe and hair from the Real?
If I were her, I would explore a Haitian frozen cooking line/spices. Yum.
I wish that she would also introduce her family of origin.
Haiti deserves shine too.

No matter how unlikable Rinna is on the show, she still makes bank on QVC and is now launching a lipgloss line.
What am I missing?

Garcelle’s wigs are good. Does she get to keep her wardrobe and hair from the Real?
If I were her, I would explore a Haitian frozen cooking line/spices. Yum.
I wish that she would also introduce her family of origin.
Haiti deserves shine too.

Whatever you might be missing as far as Rinna, I am definitely missing it too! On top of her unappealing personality, she always looks like she needs a good scrub down... she looks filthy to me most of the time. I love your ideas about a product line for Garcelle and introducing her family of origin.

Whatever you might be missing as far as Rinna, I am definitely missing it too! On top of her unappealing personality, she always looks like she needs a good scrub down... she looks filthy to me most of the time. I love your ideas about a product line for Garcelle and introducing her family of origin.
Rinna looks 100x worse in person. I sat next to her during a Madonna concert and could swear gnats were flying above her head. With the money, LA skin doctors and tax write off because her appearance is her job, she has no excuse. That is not acne, this is from bad filler.

433AA337-02AC-498D-8897-6A5909F02331.png

Last edited:
Even I can admit it - those eyes are beautiful.
but ‘just own it’ rings in my ears…and those workout tights - and the butt slapping - I just can’t
I have a feeling she has had a come up?
Curried favour with production and won?
She has ‘a ring of confidence’ and the air of the ‘indispensable cast member’. She is so busy, rushing off to interactions with everyone, co-ordinating things. Ugh

Reactions: lulilu
You guys. 5 pages of comments from last night and no one has mentioned Sutton's face roller? LOL omg I couldn't deal with her on the boat using it every 2 seconds trying to have a serious conversation :lol:
Haha that was hilarious!! Wtf was I watching?? And first Kyle and then Crystal trying to take it in their stride
Sutton is going through a bit though selling her home after a divorce has got to be tough. Crystal right there to remind her that selling a home after divorce doesn’t give her a pass!
These women are more horrible than I remembered - the snakes are real In Beverly Hills.

You guys. 5 pages of comments from last night and no one has mentioned Sutton's face roller? LOL omg I couldn't deal with her on the boat using it every 2 seconds trying to have a serious conversation :lol:
Girl, what can be said? I often roll my frozen jade roller while driving in the morning. And I sometimes have rollers on :lol:
menopause, I tell you:lol:

Even I can admit it - those eyes are beautiful.
but ‘just own it’ rings in my ears…and those workout tights - and the butt slapping - I just can’t
I have a feeling she has had a come up?
Curried favour with production and won?
She has ‘a ring of confidence’ and the air of the ‘indispensable cast member’. She is so busy, rushing off to interactions with everyone, co-ordinating things. Ugh
Rinna is a beautiful woman but she must take care of her wigs.
Looking smelly and unkept is not the business. Hamlin does not look any cleaner for that matter.

Girl, what can be said? I often roll my frozen jade roller while driving in the morning. And I sometimes have rollers on :lol:
menopause, I tell you:lol:

Rinna is a beautiful woman but she must take care of her wigs.
Looking smelly and unkept is not the business. Hamlin does not look any cleaner for that matter.
Well, I can see if it was frozen...but she had been clutching it for hours on that boat ride :lol:
Rinna works hard on her body.. she needs to, to distract from that horrid hair and overly inflated lips.