Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Garcelle’s blue coat and scarf were divine :loveeyes: I also loved Crystal’s LV scarf and now feel like I need one in my life.

Kyle seems very fun and easy to hang out with if you’re in her good graces.

I’m starting to like Crystal and how direct she is when she speaks to Sutton. My mother calls it a “sharp tongue”, I prefer to think I have no patience to mince words.

Dorit’s been slaying her looks but I can’t fully appreciate the fashion knowing how broke and sleazy the Kemsleys are.

YASSSSS! Garcelle’s and Crystal’s boat looks were my FAV! Amazing.

Again- I still wonder how Erika survived so many years on the show with just surface talk. Especially noticeable with the editing so far this season when she was talking to Garcelle on the boat. I know Erika has a sharp tongue and she lashes out with the quickness if she feels you are poking at her tough shell like exterior. I think that’s why everyone for the most part leaves her alone. It seems Sutton is gonna learn this season

I often wonder if Dorit is jealous of Kyle’s money bc Kyle has a lot of it and Dorit doesn’t. It’s so obvious by the way Dorit dresses (her Chanel outfit at dinner was TDF), that she wants everyone to think she’s mega loaded. Dorit puts Kyle down at times that’s why I say it. It’s most likely and inferiority complex.

Crystal lost me when she was crying and told Kyle and Sutton about the naked incident. 24 hours later…

Crystal wasn’t what I’d consider a sex worker... she took a job as a phone operator for a few months at a brothel. Hardly anything noteworthy - I don’t think this is how she met her husband either lol

Is it just me or is Sutton starting to appear like she’s fixated on Crystal?
Phone sex operator or receptionist?
I believe that I aged out of the housewives shows.
Same happened with the HBO show girls. It grossed me out.
So, I can see how someone like Sutton would have very little affinity for Crystal. It is not so much that she is a racist or ignorant, it is an age gap situation.
Also, it does not feel organic at all.
Why not recruit Kyle’s older daughter and her friends?
She has a career and at least would be familiar with the cast, imo.
And why are all those women sounding weird?
Those affectations, I can’t take them seriously.
How are you going to discuss a serious subject when you sound like a thirty something Cher Horowitz?

Reactions: lulilu
Phone sex operator or receptionist?
I believe that I aged out of the housewives shows.
Same happened with the HBO show girls. It grossed me out.
So, I can see how someone like Sutton would have very little affinity for Crystal. It is not so much that she is a racist or ignorant, it is an age gap situation.
Also, it does not feel organic at all.
Why not recruit Kyle’s older daughter and her friends?
She has a career and at least would be familiar with the cast, imo.
And why are all those women sounding weird?
Those affectations, I can’t take them seriously.
How are you going to discuss a serious subject when you sound like a thirty something Cher Horowitz?

Receptionist would be a better term.

Aren’t the other ladies (except for Kathy) the same age as Sutton?

Sutton has been the aggressor in every scene w/ Crystal so far. Could be that Sutton is just unhinged.

Sutton exploded at the mere mention of Crystal’s perspective as an Asian woman, and now has come at Crystal multiple times.

I’d like to see Sutton explain her weird fixation on Crystal because she’s looking like a person with serious unconscious bias (and I don’t throw this term around lightly).

Google sucks. It says Dorit is worth 50mill. Holy cow that’s waaaaaaaaay more than I thought. That can’t be right. It also said Sutton only 2mill and Crystal 15mill? I clearly thought Crystal is worth more considering her husband is a legend in the movie world with blockbuster hits.

I wouldn’t trust any of those numbers. Dorit must have even less than Erika, who is about to be in the negative net worth range thanks to Tom.

That Sutton storyline, is it going to be another crazy island situation?
OTOH, she has a good intuition, they are talking about her.
Garcelle is the Sonja here as she is the one showing kindness to Sutton.

Crystal is rude and hyper competitive.(she said it)
Her personality is the opposite of relaxing. Try hard.
So it is ok to disparage someone’s mental illness?
Yeah, she needs to grow up.
Her position as the newest co worker is not ideal but she signed on for whatever reason.
That slipper remark came out so wrong. But she so wants to impress her coworkers. For what?
What is she selling?
At the end of the day, KH is at the top of the heap. And it shows as all the women kiss her ass.

Sutton has been the aggressor in every scene w/ Crystal so far. Could be that Sutton is just unhinged.

Sutton exploded at the mere mention of Crystal’s perspective as an Asian woman, and now has come at Crystal multiple times.

I’d like to see Sutton explain her weird fixation on Crystal because she’s looking like a person with serious unconscious bias (and I don’t throw this term around lightly).
I often feel I should re-watch reality to get a clearer grasp on what I think I’ve seen.
When Crystal was describing Sutton as ‘coming at her’ at her breakfast getaway with Garcelle, I did a double take because I saw Crystal as the more poised, the more confident, with a sense of her intelligence. I saw Sutton confused, floundering and really caught up in herself.

All started by Sutton’s typically half-cocked interjection while Crystal was mid sentence. This set the dominos falling.

I have heard this interaction described as a typical performance of ‘white woman fragility’ which I suppose may well be true. Sutton felt targeted for her southern background. However I experienced Sutton’s tentative parries akin to the growling of a little fluffy dog - completely ineffectual and befuddled by her own emotional state.

Until Crystal bailed on dinner and cried about Sutton’s ridiculous entry to her bedroom, I would have thought Crystal had the upper hand and expected to keep it, at every stage of this sh*t show.

Reactions: bisousx and limom
I often feel I should re-watch reality to get a clearer grasp on what I think I’ve seen.
When Crystal was describing Sutton as ‘coming at her’ at her breakfast getaway with Garcelle, I did a double take because I saw Crystal as the more poised, the more confident, with a sense of her intelligence. I saw Sutton confused, floundering and really caught up in herself.

All started by Sutton’s typically half-cocked interjection while Crystal was mid sentence. This set the dominos falling.

I have heard this interaction described as a typical performance of ‘white woman fragility’ which I suppose may well be true. Sutton felt targeted for her southern background. However I experienced Sutton’s tentative parries akin to the growling of a little fluffy dog - completely ineffectual and befuddled by her own emotional state.

Until Crystal bailed on dinner and cried about Sutton’s ridiculous entry to her bedroom, I would have thought Crystal had the upper hand and expected to keep it, at every stage of this sh*t show.

I think Crystal was shook because she doesn’t know anyone in the group, Sutton invaded her personal space while Crystal was naked AND this was minutes (hours?) after Sutton came after Crystal for “kicking” her. Would I have cried? Maybe not. But I can see why Crystal hesitated to tell anyone about it - the Housewives are not her close friends and she’s not a drama queen.

It is true, Sutton displayed text book white fragility. Plus, she is plain old fragile as in not psychologically equipped to deal with a bunch of women co workers.
I read somewhere that she was a trained ballerina, that explains a great deal in regards to her anxieties and her general craziness.
All those ladies are triggering each other something fierce, imo.
Out of all of them, which could genuinely be friend material?

I think Crystal was shook because she doesn’t know anyone in the group, Sutton invaded her personal space while Crystal was naked AND this was minutes (hours?) after Sutton came after Crystal for “kicking” her. Would I have cried? Maybe not. But I can see why Crystal hesitated to tell anyone about it - the Housewives are not her close friends and she’s not a drama queen.
It is a lot of pressure for a newbie during the pandemic. I can see why she cried.
Crystal not a drama queen?
Impossible as she would not have signed on :lol:

Reactions: floatinglili
If Crystal was shattered by Sutton’s ill-advised presentation of her coat, why did she hold on so well all through the outing the following day. As usual, she was as cool as a cucumber. Did she have a lie down on the afternoon and shatter??
What did she think Sutton would do to her, having seen her naked. Of course in reality the anxiety would have been brought on by the camera operator attempting to enter her bedroom I assume?
Perhaps they are both a bit mad??
If Sutton was indeed a dancer explains why Crystal’s nakedness didn’t phase her.

Here it is:

Was Sutton Stracke a ballerina?
Born and raised in Augusta, Georgia, Sutton is a southern debutante-turned-Beverly Hills-socialite. In her early 20s, Sutton moved to New York City as an aspiring professional ballet dancer. She eventually became the Cunningham Dance Foundation's Director of Development and the Augusta Ballet's Executive Director.

It is a lot of pressure for a newbie during the pandemic. I can see why she cried.
Crystal not a drama queen?
Impossible as she would not have signed on :lol:

Crystal has a snarky and petty side, but bringing drama at every turn? I guess we’ll have to see as the season progresses.

Garcelle is the only person I’d want to be friends with!

If Crystal was shattered by Sutton’s ill-advised presentation of her coat, why did she hold on so well all through the outing the following day. As usual, she was as cool as a cucumber. Did she have a lie down on the afternoon and shatter??
What did she think Sutton would do to her, having seen her naked. Of course in reality the anxiety would have been brought on by the camera operator attempting to enter her bedroom I assume?
Perhaps they are both a bit mad??
If Sutton was indeed a dancer explains why Crystal’s nakedness didn’t phase her.

Being cool and calm is a demeanor, but having this personality trait doesn’t mean you don’t feel upset or disturbed :confused1:

Maybe others wouldn’t blink an eye at a virtual stranger yelling at them night after night then drunkenly barging in your space while naked, but I think it’s a very strange situation to find yourself in.