Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Yeah I watched her reflection in that outside mirror and she was extremely poised while videoing and being so petrified...🤔
What's the backstory here? Generally rats just don't climb up on cars and hang on, especially the locations I figure Kyle frequents. Also I think the rat is cute but I get the disease angle, I would have just opened the door a bit and slammed it shut--rat would probably fall off. This looks pretty staged to me.

What's the backstory here? Generally rats just don't climb up on cars and hang on, especially the locations I figure Kyle frequents. Also I think the rat is cute but I get the disease angle, I would have just opened the door a bit and slammed it shut--rat would probably fall off. This looks pretty staged to me.
Rats are all over Southern Calif. Along with cracked plaster due to earthquakes, they are just something we're used to. Happily? NO! Simply...not shocking.

When I lived back east I stepped from my kitchen out to the garage, barefoot. My right foot stepped on something rather thick and spongey like.....it was a coiled up looooong black snake...5 feet. Took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. You can imagine my screams..... took me a good l/2 hour to calm down, somewhat. My husband read snakes don't like the smell of moth balls. He bought bags and over filled the garage....so much so, our neighbors a block away could smell them. Just another life adventure many of us have and then talk about!

Had an adventure with bees while wearing a bikini back in the mid 70s.....will tell another time. Right now? The memory of that darn snake is freaking me out yet again. AGH!!!!!!

Rats are all over Southern Calif. Along with cracked plaster due to earthquakes, they are just something we're used to. Happily? NO! Simply...not shocking.

When I lived back east I stepped from my kitchen out to the garage, barefoot. My right foot stepped on something rather thick and spongey like.....it was a coiled up looooong black snake...5 feet. Took me a few seconds to figure out what it was. You can imagine my screams..... took me a good l/2 hour to calm down, somewhat. My husband read snakes don't like the smell of moth balls. He bought bags and over filled the garage....so much so, our neighbors a block away could smell them. Just another life adventure many of us have and then talk about!

Had an adventure with bees while wearing a bikini back in the mid 70s.....will tell another time. Right now? The memory of that darn snake is freaking me out yet again. AGH!!!!!!
We have had alot of rain this year in SoCal and I noticed more rats! They were making nests in dry spaces (like our outdoor pool heater equipment box). Hopefully, they will migrate when it gets warmer.

We have had alot of rain this year in SoCal and I noticed more rats! They were making nests in dry spaces (like our outdoor pool heater equipment box). Hopefully, they will migrate when it gets warmer.
Yes, we did have loads of rain....much needed. My avocado tree was thrilled!

Rats are a constant battle. I purchased one of those contraptions where once in, they are quickly electrocuted. Problem is, when I see a tail sticking out, I feel guilty. I can't stand picking up the container so only put it out when one of my sons are visiting. Also, the timing is crucial. You want to throw them in the bins close to trash day....too soon, it gets a bit smelly which happens fast during summer's heat!

Some friends catch them in traps, then drive to a canyon and release. The coyotes most likely prefer I do the same.

Reactions: SoCalGal2016
OMG the rats. We used to live in La Quinta and the rats lived in the palm tree roots too. Once our babysitter once had gone outside to the back to throw out trash. She came back inside and said to my 12 year old son, "Haha really funny Jack. Nice try putting that fake rat in the pipe!". My son was like WTF are you talking about? She says "The rat...half in the pipe outside the kitchen window?" He informed her he hadn't played any joke on her and she dragged him outside and showed him a RAT half stuck in our pipe! :shocked: It was real! Apparently had crawled into the dishwasher pipe, couldn't get it, then got stuck coming back out! When she realized it was real, she started screaming, pulled my son back into the house and called my husband and exterminator crying hysterically. My son thought it was funny to send me a video at work of it stuck and squealing and I'm still scarred. This was about 10 years ago and it was horrific, so I could totally understand Kyle's reaction, except no way in hell would I be calm enough to sit there an record a video.

Reactions: Abba13