Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I purposely push mine up my arm all the time. I like it stuck there. Mine is too big at the wrist and would hit every surface if I let it fall around my hand. Anyone else do this?? I've wondered if it looks terrible... but it's what is comfortable for me.
I move my bracelet up my hand all the time because I like it to be fixed in one spot lol

Hello fellow Love lovers, :smile:

I have been wearing my Love bracelet for the past four months with no problems. This is a brand new bracelet I bought at the Cartier store in Boston. Never had any issues...and even went through airport security without having to remove it (I was afraid I need to do that).

Anyway, today I was looking at my bracelet and noticed that the "seams" where the locking mechanism is are slightly wider on both sides. It was a super tight fit before. However, the screws themselves have not moved. It's warmed up here in Northern New England, so I am wondering if the recent change in weather/temperature had an effect. I have never stacked the Love with other bracelets and did not do anything out of the ordinary recently. I'm freaking out because I have heard so many horror stories with the bracelet loosening and simply falling off! I have heard of the loctite "trick" but not sure if I want to go that route. Is this normal? Am I being paranoid? Any suggestions? Please help! :crybaby:I don't want that to happen to me or be one of those people with a horror story to tell!

Hello fellow Love lovers, :smile:

I have been wearing my Love bracelet for the past four months with no problems. This is a brand new bracelet I bought at the Cartier store in Boston. Never had any issues...and even went through airport security without having to remove it (I was afraid I need to do that).

Anyway, today I was looking at my bracelet and noticed that the "seams" where the locking mechanism is are slightly wider on both sides. It was a super tight fit before. However, the screws themselves have not moved. It's warmed up here in Northern New England, so I am wondering if the recent change in weather/temperature had an effect. I have never stacked the Love with other bracelets and did not do anything out of the ordinary recently. I'm freaking out because I have heard so many horror stories with the bracelet loosening and simply falling off! I have heard of the loctite "trick" but not sure if I want to go that route. Is this normal? Am I being paranoid? Any suggestions? Please help! :crybaby:I don't want that to happen to me or be one of those people with a horror story to tell!
Can you take picture of it?

Thank you!! I love yours too!
I can’t wait to get into a boutique and try the clash! How are you liking it? I’m worried it may be too much with my other bracelets. Looking forward to also trying on the rings.

I love my clash! It’s really easy and comfortable to stack. I know the rings are popular. I’d like to see them in person as well as the clash necklace, though I think I’m most interested in trying out the new panthere bracelet!

Reactions: Piggy2012
I know it's kinda difficult to see with my hairy arms. :lol: But here it is!
The seams do look a bit wide... have you been taking it on off? The 'horror' stories suggest there are issues from those that take it off. I also got mine in Boston (yay twinning!) but I haven't had to even tighten the screws since they put it on. Maybe go back to the store and ask them to put it back on you? And that way if there are any issues that need service you at least had one pro-active interaction with the store?

Good luck! Keep us posted. I think we are all afraid given some of the stories here.

The seams do look a bit wide... have you been taking it on off? The 'horror' stories suggest there are issues from those that take it off. I also got mine in Boston (yay twinning!) but I haven't had to even tighten the screws since they put it on. Maybe go back to the store and ask them to put it back on you? And that way if there are any issues that need service you at least had one pro-active interaction with the store?

Good luck! Keep us posted. I think we are all afraid given some of the stories here.
No, I have never taken it off! That's the weird thing...just out of the blue, I've noticed that! Great idea about going to the store and asking them to put it back on...that way they can see it and will know if I have to return if there are any issues! Thank you! :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartier Forever
No, I have never taken it off! That's the weird thing...just out of the blue, I've noticed that! Great idea about going to the store and asking them to put it back on...that way they can see it and will know if I have to return if there are any issues! Thank you! :smile:

This happened to one side of my bracelet, I noticed it the other day (mine is about a month old). The screws don’t look like they’ve budged either. I pushed both halves together and it closed up. I did check with the screwdriver to ensure it was tight after. Hasn’t budged since!

Hi Cam!

I have the thin love bangle and I LOVE IT. I have a silver Cartier watch and contemplated between the white gold or yellow gold love bracelet . But the Cartier white gold is very gray unless you get it with diamonds then it’s rhodium plated and the white gold is whiter. I uploaded a photo of my trinity ring so you can see the white gold. I personally don’t think there is anything more classic than the love bracelet in yellow gold. But get whatever makes you the happiest. I have had my bracelet for a few months and there are some light surface scratches. It doesn’t bother me. I have not taken it off since I got it! If you do decide to order it, call the Cartier customer service and tell them to send you a travel pouch and cleaning kit. :smile:
Hi VVendyu
I just wanted to say thank you for helping, I didn’t buy it last year with Covid, we also
Moved countries finally I got. I love it and I will wear it everyday, I just wanted to ask if you shower with yours etc. I plan to wear on my right hand and at this stage I don’t know if I will stack.
Thank you

Attachments

• F1D08BFE-6139-4791-A9C1-01F66F62BC0F.jpeg
    F1D08BFE-6139-4791-A9C1-01F66F62BC0F.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 204
  • D2DBC6D8-359B-45D8-B16E-7F7F5A649B0B.jpeg
    D2DBC6D8-359B-45D8-B16E-7F7F5A649B0B.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 207
Hi everyone!
I’m new to the love club - and very happy to be here!

My MIL recently gifted a pre-loved Cartier SM in WG to me. She knew I wanted one, and she wasnt using hers, so I’m a lucky recipient! I love it dearly and think it’s stunning!

However, I recently brought it to the store (to see how it’d stack with a YG SM) and realised that my screw is juuuuust a little bit longer than the one in store. I don’t want to ask her if it’s authentic as that would be rude - but does anyone here know if this is a normal issue among the auths? Everything else is perfect - the width, the shine, the screw motifs. I’ve looked at a ton of pictures and it looks like the length of my screw is fine, but I just want to be sure.

Thank you for your help in advance!

C8E6CEC9-43AF-45DC-A33B-9D5B15C622E7.png

Hi everyone!
I’m new to the love club - and very happy to be here!

My MIL recently gifted a pre-loved Cartier SM in WG to me. She knew I wanted one, and she wasnt using hers, so I’m a lucky recipient! I love it dearly and think it’s stunning!

However, I recently brought it to the store (to see how it’d stack with a YG SM) and realised that my screw is juuuuust a little bit longer than the one in store. I don’t want to ask her if it’s authentic as that would be rude - but does anyone here know if this is a normal issue among the auths? Everything else is perfect - the width, the shine, the screw motifs. I’ve looked at a ton of pictures and it looks like the length of my screw is fine, but I just want to be sure.

Thank you for your help in advance!

View attachment 5089193
Congrats on the new bracelet!!!

I just looked at my white gold small love and yea the screw does seem to stick out a bit more than my rose gold love. But the rose gold is the original size, so I’m not sure if that plays a role in it or not.

I tried to take a pic for you but I could not get the camera on my phone to focus that close up

Reactions: RosiePx
Congrats on the new bracelet!!!

I just looked at my white gold small love and yea the screw does seem to stick out a bit more than my rose gold love. But the rose gold is the original size, so I’m not sure if that plays a role in it or not.

I tried to take a pic for you but I could not get the camera on my phone to focus that close up
My small WG side screw sticks out a tad more than the YG classic too. I tried to take a pic too, hope that helps?

Attachments

• F5877A46-4B5A-49D2-8F8B-16DE41103575.jpeg
    F5877A46-4B5A-49D2-8F8B-16DE41103575.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 227