Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

At some point, did Cartier produce rainbow love bracelets that have fancy colored diamonds instead of sapphires, garnets, and amethysts? TrueFacet has one for sale that looks exactly like Cartier’s rainbow love bracelet, but they swear it’s made with colored diamonds.

Reactions: scheurin
Hello, I have a question; Have anyone done "the shine service" at the boutique this year? I called my nearest boutique and asked about it, but the SA sort of rejected it ( not because of covid ) saying not recommended and enjoy scratches, etc etc. I was not talking about "polish service" that has to ship to NY Cartier and makes the bracelet's edge rounded. I was expecting regular "shine service" which the boutique usually can do about 30 mins or so. I read here before many have a good experience about it.

do you find stacking all of them is comfortable? what size is your wrist vs the bracelets if you dont mind me asking
Good question, I haven’t had all 3 long enough yet but I’m hoping it will be ok. If it gets annoying, I figure I’d just take off the small JUC and small Love and keep the regular Love on. It does add a little weight but like others have mentioned, I’m hoping I’ll just get used to it!
My wrist measures just over 6in and the Loves are 17. JUC 16.

Right, so...I think my collection is complete - for now. Pulled the trigger on the WG small to go with YG Classic and YG small JUC w/ diamonds. I am in love all over again. Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
Perfection!! Our stacks are so similar yet so different lol. I wear the classic love in rose gold. Small love in white gold. Small juc in plain rose gold.
I love them together. The combination just works. Same for yours in yellow gold and with diamonds. Simply divine

Reactions: avcbob and RosiePx
Good question, I haven’t had all 3 long enough yet but I’m hoping it will be ok. If it gets annoying, I figure I’d just take off the small JUC and small Love and keep the regular Love on. It does add a little weight but like others have mentioned, I’m hoping I’ll just get used to it!
My wrist measures just over 6in and the Loves are 17. JUC 16.
i have the same proportions, 14.5 cm with 16 love. i found my thin and regular love together felt uncomfy and heavy like you said even after 2 months. but maybe i need to get used to it more

Reactions: RosiePx
Perfection!! Our stacks are so similar yet so different lol. I wear the classic love in rose gold. Small love in white gold. Small juc in plain rose gold.
I love them together. The combination just works. Same for yours in yellow gold and with diamonds. Simply divine
Amazing, stack twin! In which order did you get them? I couldn’t decide between another YG or RG or WH and whether I should splurge for the diamonds. Course in the end, the WG W/o diamonds took 1st place. I thought it wouldn’t be substantial enough but it actually works nicely. Let me see your stack if you feel like sharing. I love RG! :heart: :biggrin:

Amazing, stack twin! In which order did you get them? I couldn’t decide between another YG or RG or WH and whether I should splurge for the diamonds. Course in the end, the WG W/o diamonds took 1st place. I thought it wouldn’t be substantial enough but it actually works nicely. Let me see your stack if you feel like sharing. I love RG! :heart: :biggrin:
I got the classic love first. I wanted one since I was in high school. And was finally in the position where I could afford one. Then the following year I bought the juc, then just this particular February I added the white gold. I really like how each thing plays a role in the stack. The classic grounds it. The juc adds visual interest with the shape. And the white gold to pop and break up the rose. I love that each plays a part and stands out, even at a glance.
243BE863-3B8C-4435-AD5E-9BA25CC12FFC.jpegA0944AAE-6894-4A07-827F-AADBEB991710.jpeg

Hello, I was hoping to buy the rose gold love bracelet with multicolor stones towards September but now when i check online and click on the image it says page not found. Anyone know if this is discontinued or just sold out? In US thanks

Hello all I am so conflicted on which color to get, my SA and hubs like the WG with diamonds but I am just torn if I should get YG or RG instead :/
Pic 1 and 2 WG with diamond
Pic 3 WG with diamond on hand without ring and YG with diamond on ring hand
Pic 4 RG with diamond and YG thin with diamond
Pic 5 all the colors!
Thanks y’all!

I vote for pink gold!

Hello, I was hoping to buy the rose gold love bracelet with multicolor stones towards September but now when i check online and click on the image it says page not found. Anyone know if this is discontinued or just sold out? In US thanks

It looks like it’s out of stock, but other posters have said that the rainbow Love bracelets are being discontinued. I was hoping to get the rainbow Love in white gold for my birthday in a couple of weeks and will verify with the boutique.

Does anyone use a microfiber towel/cloth to clean their love bracelets? I’ve been using one just about daily to clean only the smudges and fingerprints off but I just wanted to see if anyone knew that they are safe to use for daily use? I don’t even use a cleaning product on them just the towel. It’s soft so I assume it’s not near abrasive as a polishing cloth would be, right?