Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I plan on purchasing the small rg love. I live in Paris, France and often (not since covid obviously) go to the US. Can you believe that now the small love is cheaper in the US than in France (500 euros difference) ? I'm trying to wait until we can travel again to get it at the airport, tax free ...
Its so interesting how this works. I plan on buying mine in France because with the VAT it’ll be a little less than in the US! Not by much, but then you also have the memory

Hello all I am so conflicted on which color to get, my SA and hubs like the WG with diamonds but I am just torn if I should get YG or RG instead :/
Pic 1 and 2 WG with diamond
Pic 3 WG with diamond on hand without ring and YG with diamond on ring hand
Pic 4 RG with diamond and YG thin with diamond
Pic 5 all the colors!
Thanks y’all!

EFBEB6DE-B2D4-42A9-87FC-28BFD32AACF6.jpeg

689EB9AE-1B10-4E0E-B43B-FD86D0AA4189.jpeg

BB7C1172-61B4-4C1A-97B7-59153E081D3B.jpeg

5553FE33-C5E1-4C9A-8C9F-F67AAE1DD46F.jpeg

6318A2F1-6E8A-4644-BBA4-0CB9DD9A2AD7.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello all I am so conflicted on which color to get, my SA and hubs like the WG with diamonds but I am just torn if I should get YG or RG instead :/
Pic 5 all the colors!
Thanks y’all!

View attachment 5077426

View attachment 5077427

View attachment 5077428

View attachment 5077429

View attachment 5077452
I like pink gold w/d and yellow gold w/d on you.

Pic 5 all the colors!
Thanks y’all!

I really like the white gold on you! Especially if you wear a lot of blue and grey! I think the store lighting distorts the colors a bit. In the first photo in the more natural light it's quite stunning.

After months and months of agonizing over which size (16 or 17) to get, I'm finally joining the club with my very own bangle.

Except, DH surprised me with the 4-diamond one, instead of the plain gold one like we talked about.:yahoo:

I was seriously dumbfounded when I took it out of the box, and saw the diamonds. :eek:DH said because it was a wedding anniversary + 1st Mother's Day gift, he just wanted me to have something extra special.

I've had it on my wrist for a couple of hours now, and I'm still kind of in shock, lol.View attachment 3778974
what size did you get is it 16 or 17? please help as I'm debating between the 2. thanks

Hello everyone!
Im in a bit of a pickle. I was confident in my sizing being a size 16 so I bought a pre-loved regular love on a PP with a lovely seller and was planning on buying a second direct from the boutique. I’m almost done my last payment on my pre loved one and popped into Cartier and realised the 16 is WAY too small for me :sad:
(My fault I should’ve triple checked!)

however the lovely SA showed me the thin version and now I think I want that one instead. How easy are love bracelets in size 16 to resell? :sad: What do you think of the thin?Did anyone regret getting the thinner love? I am quite petite and have another gold bracelet that is the same width of the regular love that I wear everyday so I like how the thin is with it. First 2 pics are size 16 reg and last is thin size 17 (with the wedding band with 1 diamond which I will also be getting)

(P.S my wrist is 14.5cm, so a whole 1.5cm smaller than size 16 however I could barely even move the size 16 bracelet )

TIA x 18F1E802-F12D-4B86-9BCC-63587F5F4F77.jpegF3AF6B81-5852-4790-A426-D493B27ADD45.jpeg7A66109F-9EF6-4285-83DA-72C0607732C3.jpeg

Reactions: Cartier Forever
Hello everyone!
Im in a bit of a pickle. I was confident in my sizing being a size 16 so I bought a pre-loved regular love on a PP with a lovely seller and was planning on buying a second direct from the boutique. I’m almost done my last payment on my pre loved one and popped into Cartier and realised the 16 is WAY too small for me :sad:

however the lovely SA showed me the thin version and now I think I want that one instead. How easy are love bracelets in size 16 to resell? :sad: What do you think of the thin?Did anyone regret getting the thinner love? I am quite petite and have another gold bracelet that is the same width of the regular love that I wear everyday so I like how the thin is with it. First 2 pics are size 16 reg and last is thin size 17 (with the wedding band with 1 diamond which I will also be getting)

(P.S my wrist is 14.5cm, so a whole 1.5cm smaller than size 16 however I could barely even move the size 16 bracelet )

TIA x View attachment 5078863View attachment 5078864View attachment 5078866

Extremely easy - it's probably the most popular size along with 17. You'll have no problem reselling on a site like Vestiaire Collective, but they do take commission.

Reactions: Kellly2311
Hello everyone!

TIA x View attachment 5078863View attachment 5078864View attachment 5078866
Did you try to wear your 16 on your left arm once? A lot of times our left wrists are a tad smaller if we are right handed. My Cartier SA wears her 2 LOVEs on her left wrist and her wrist size is 14.5, same size like yours and 16 is perfect on hers. I think it depends on the shapes and her wrists are thin and flat, oval shapes, Sorry I don't have pics tho. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Handbags77