Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happy colors! The pink and orange are so energetic together.
That’s one pattern that always surprises..not sure if it’s the painterly center framed by a graphic band, it looks like the bolduc ribbon, is it? Are those coral earrings? It’s a match with your lip color. You did plan that, no?
Another fan here of the fuchsia & orange :dothewave:
gorgeous, this one! The only scarf of this season on my wishlist, but notoriously difficult to come by. Congratulations !

enjoy your weekend, you are looking great !

What a splendid outfit, Moma, love the way how you highlight the different colours of your scarf with the rest!
perfect pops of orange and pink!
(your Trim is delicious!)

Thank you sweet Essie! JdeS is from 2018 FW. :flowers: (Image from Google)
View attachment 5077920

such a marvelous cw!
So French, Madame!
Thank you all - you are so kind. I can get very matchy-matchy, I know. I just can't help myself! :panic:

New to TPF, and first post ever! Looking forward to seeing everyones beautiful scarves, and learning more about them
My SOTD is Les Cles Bandana shawl 140
Welcome! What a great choice! You will have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have!
This designer has only one scarf design, and I bought 4 cws.
Maglione, L'annee des Etoiles, gavroche.
View attachment 5077096

They are very useful for mix-n-match and appeal to the sci-fi in me.
View attachment 5077099
The other designer for today has 4 designs that I know of but, somehow, I seem to have missed out on buying most of them and only have but one. Wishlist time!
Francois Houtin, Jardin de Leila
View attachment 5077107
Those gavs are perfect for mixing but also beautiful on their own. Jardin de Leila is not one I know but looks beautiful on you.
Not on theme today but I wanted to present my new scarf and thank @turfnsurf and @marietouchet for taking the time to authenticate it and @PangurBan for encouraging me to go after it. When I opened the envelope, out came a surprise: the background of the scarf is not white as the seller’s photos had suggested - it is mint green. As you can see, it turned almost white in my photos, too, so the seller is hardly to blame and I never even thought about asking her what colour the scarf actually is. (Note to self: Always ask what colour the scarf actually is if you do not know the cw.) The scarf had been freshly dry cleaned, so it smelled funny and the hems had been thoroughly flattened. I hand washed it in cold water and managed to roll and iron the hem back in good shape. Now I‘m trying to figure out what to do with this rather unexpected cw. It will be interesting to see how my mother - for whom I had meant to buy it - will like it....

View attachment 5077108View attachment 5077110
. Look how gorgeous this looks against your deep green sweater and on white!
This is quite a saga and a labor of love on your part! I think it is beautiful. A stunning design and I am a HUGE fan of mint green as a neutral. I know your mother will love it. I know I would. Also, I am so impressed with your brave patience restoring the hems!
Beautiful, so fresh and elegant. I missed out on this c/w. I ended up with the navy with multi colours.
Thank you. They are all so beautiful. I think the simplicity of her botanical design is so appealing.
I think I am on theme today with Ugo Bienvenu's Wow (artist of this season's Space Derby). Not in my usual wheelhoise, this was a surprise buy for me.View attachment 5077125
Gorgeous! I am tempted to say Wow! but that would e redundant :amuse:
At the lake this morning with Les Artisans d'Hermes in red.

View attachment 5077169
Twin! I love this scarf and am delighted every time I see it on you.
You look great in these darf blue scarfs, LKBNOLA! Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs is a very modern and lively design but Index Palmarum is a real standout! I like the stark contrast; the silvery white leafs against the night blue background are supremely elegant. That design never did anything for me in the colourful cws but this very reduced colour palette changes everything.
Thank you so much. I do tend to gravitate to those colors!
I’m off topic today in Tout en Carre:
View attachment 5077394
But here’s a few designers that have only one design:
La Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs by Bela
View attachment 5077395
Jue de Soie by Gianpaolo Pagni
View attachment 5077396
And lastly the lovely Au Bout du Monde by Antoine Carbonne - twins with @blydia and @Redbirdhermes
View attachment 5077397
All so wonderful @Cookiefiend! I did find a blue Maison des Oiseaux enabled inspired by you!
A happy day! Scarf mail - my first new CSGM in quite a while, AND on theme too! Index Palmarum in the navy colorway. I love it!

View attachment 5077497
Congratulations! This is simply wonderful.
End of long week, but finally a moment to relax, don a carrė, and wipe the mental whiteboard clean...Petit-Duc Bateau by Renonciat.
I adore this unusual cw. Looks amazing.
From the archives: j’aime mon carréView attachment 5077548
I think this is great. You and @Awillow have me looking out for this scarf!
First, I want to thank you for so many likes.
And this is Robe du Soir. I purchased this scarf under influence of nice pics and reviews here. I take pictures of my scarves in action, so the pics are not always neat.

View attachment 5077897
Great look! Sisters on Robe du Soir.
perfect pops of orange and pink!
(your Trim is delicious!)

Thank you sweet Essie! JdeS is from 2018 FW. :flowers: (Image from Google)
View attachment 5077920

such a marvelous cw!
Wow! I love seeing it flat. What a fun scarf.
Off topic, Beverly Hills mousseline (Enabled by the many gorgeous mousselines Awillow modelled - after I had rehomed my one large mousseline and decided not to buy this format any more). I love the light effects on the water this scarf shows, so in a way a little bit a scarf on site although half a globe away from sunny California).

View attachment 5077932
Very beautiful colors.
These two ladies designed less than 5 scarves each, and all of the designs are floral! Just right for this weekend when we celebrate Mother's Day!

Leila Menchari designed Regina with its bouquet of plants representing the UK and Jouvence which features handicraft flowers. I'm still looking for a Jouvence cw that I'll love, so here's Regina for now, in moussie stole format.
View attachment 5077952
The other lady is Niki Goulandris who created three floral scarf designs. My first of her scarves was Fleurs d'Hellade in a yellow ochre.
View attachment 5077953
I wasn't totally satisfied with it, and recently found the design in a second cw which perhaps will suit me better.
View attachment 5077954
The second of her designs I bought is Flora Graeca in a sweet pink cw that was issued for a Japanese department store Seibu,
View attachment 5077955
The third design - I will have to call on @Croisette7 for assistance :smile: She has Oeillets Sauvages which depicts a profusion of the flower most associated with Mother's Day - carnations.
Gorgeous florals all.
Fleurs et Papillons de Tissues gav this morning

View attachment 5077961
Fantastic cw-- so pretty with your pale blue and the black scarf ring is the perfect touch.
lettres gav today. Also next week it’s the third trimester.
Mama‘s been naughty recently, I may have reinvested some of my recently raised scarf funds and am now impatiently waiting for le scarf mail. Let’s just say I’m keeping the mailman busy :angel:
Charming! I have this design in a 90-- such a cute graphic pop in a gav. Also, you look great heading into the home stretch little mama! Cab't wait fr you to share your new scarf mail!

Last edited:
What a beautiful glass scarf ring, Croisette7. And a lovely cw of FetP.
Thank you, Hat Trick!

stunning!
Thank you, blydia!

Welcome! What a great choice! You will have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have!

Those gavs are perfect for mixing but also beautiful on their own. Jardin de Leila is not one I know but looks beautiful on you.
This is quite a saga and a labor of love on your part! I think it is beautiful. A stunning design and I am a HUGE fan of mint green as a neutral. I know your mother will love it. I know I would. Also, I am so impressed with your brave patience restoring the hems!

Thank you. They are all so beautiful. I think the simplicity of her botanical design is so appealing.

All so wonderful @Cookiefiend! I did find a blue Maison des Oiseaux enabled inspired by you!

Very beautiful colors.

Gorgeous florals all.

Fantastic cw-- so pretty with your pale blue and the black scarf ring is the perfect touch.

Charming! I have this design in a 90-- such a cute raphic pop in a gav. Also, you look great heading into the home stretch little mama! Cab't wait fr you to share your new scarf mail!
Winding up the theme with A L'Ombre des Pivoines and Faubourg Tropical. I have given my greem cw a lot of love on this thread but wanted to post this pretty tie of the white/ochre cw. It has ben wonderful seeing so many "sister" designs this week with new inspiration for tying and styling.
Many thanks, LKBNOLA!
We‘re twins on both, artfully tied!

First, I want to thank you for so many likes.
And this is Robe du Soir. I purchased this scarf under influence of nice pics and reviews here. I take pictures of my scarves in action, so the pics are not always neat.

View attachment 5077897
welcome and enjoy the thread!

These two ladies designed less than 5 scarves each, and all of the designs are floral! Just right for this weekend when we celebrate Mother's Day!

Leila Menchari designed Regina with its bouquet of plants representing the UK and Jouvence which features handicraft flowers. I'm still looking for a Jouvence cw that I'll love, so here's Regina for now, in moussie stole format.
View attachment 5077952
The other lady is Niki Goulandris who created three floral scarf designs. My first of her scarves was Fleurs d'Hellade in a yellow ochre.
View attachment 5077953
I wasn't totally satisfied with it, and recently found the design in a second cw which perhaps will suit me better.
View attachment 5077954
The second of her designs I bought is Flora Graeca in a sweet pink cw that was issued for a Japanese department store Seibu,
View attachment 5077955
The third design - I will have to call on @Croisette7 for assistance :smile: She has Oeillets Sauvages which depicts a profusion of the flower most associated with Mother's Day - carnations.
love your floral scarves, Xincinsin!

Fabulous, Cookie!

Thank you so much, Agrume! BH in purple is a dream!
Here it is! .... oh my what a beauty Agrume ... love it! :heart:
thank you so much, Croisette! :hugs:

Fleurs et Papillons de Tissues gav this morning

View attachment 5077961
what a beautiful neutral, Croisette!

lettres gav today. Also next week it’s the third trimester.
Mama‘s been naughty recently, I may have reinvested some of my recently raised scarf funds and am now impatiently waiting for le scarf mail. Let’s just say I’m keeping the mailman busy :angel:
lovely, blydia!

Very beautiful colors.

Gorgeous florals all.

Charming! I have this design in a 90-- such a cute raphic pop in a gav. Also, you look great heading into the home stretch little mama! Cab't wait fr you to share your new scarf mail!
Winding up the theme with A L'Ombre des Pivoines and Faubourg Tropical. I have given my greem cw a lot of love on this thread but wanted to post this pretty tie of the white/ochre cw. It has ben wonderful seeing so many "sister" designs this week with new inspiration for tying and styling.
Thank you, LKBNOL, and love your Faubourg Tropical!

Status
Not open for further replies.