Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, what a marvellous cw ... love your chic cardie, Langsam!
great blues, Langsam!
Oh.my. :faint: Gorgeous.
This is perfect with your lovely sweater-- I like the cables with the gav design and it is a wonderful cw. I love me some blue!
very cute! also love the color of your cardi/tee set
It's official - this sweater is NEVER going to the "donate" pile. Thank you all for your kind comments and likes!

I’m off topic today in Tout en Carre:
View attachment 5077394
But here’s a few designers that have only one design:
La Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs by Bela
View attachment 5077395
Jue de Soie by Gianpaolo Pagni
View attachment 5077396
And lastly the lovely Au Bout du Monde by Antoine Carbonne - twins with @blydia and @Redbirdhermes
View attachment 5077397
Wow you got some special ones there! I really like the pinking detail on Tout en Carre - never noticed that before. I am not familiar with Jue de Soie..is it new this season? Love the graphics!

Not on theme today but I wanted to present my new scarf and thank @turfnsurf and @marietouchet for taking the time to authenticate it and @PangurBan for encouraging me to go after it. When I opened the envelope, out came a surprise: the background of the scarf is not white as the seller’s photos had suggested - it is mint green. As you can see, it turned almost white in my photos, too, so the seller is hardly to blame and I never even thought about asking her what colour the scarf actually is. (Note to self: Always ask what colour the scarf actually is if you do not know the cw.) The scarf had been freshly dry cleaned, so it smelled funny and the hems had been thoroughly flattened. I hand washed it in cold water and managed to roll and iron the hem back in good shape. Now I‘m trying to figure out what to do with this rather unexpected cw. It will be interesting to see how my mother - for whom I had meant to buy it - will like it....

View attachment 5077108View attachment 5077110
I love it with the mint background! You’ve styled it soooo prettily- how could Mom resist? :hbeat:

New to TPF, and first post ever! Looking forward to seeing everyones beautiful scarves, and learning more about them
My SOTD is Les Cles Bandana shawl 140
Les Cles is so classic & bandana format is so fun- welcome :biggrin:

I’m off topic today in Tout en Carre:
View attachment 5077394
But here’s a few designers that have only one design:
La Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs by Bela
View attachment 5077395
Jue de Soie by Gianpaolo Pagni
View attachment 5077396
And lastly the lovely Au Bout du Monde by Antoine Carbonne - twins with @blydia and @Redbirdhermes
View attachment 5077397
Gorgeous Ms.CooKie :heart:

End of long week, but finally a moment to relax, don a carrė, and wipe the mental whiteboard clean...Petit-Duc Bateau by Renonciat.
That text block you highlighted is the best- looking dapper as usual ;)

Hi everyone! Been a while since I've last visited here. Love seeing what everyone's been wearing!

Today, took out my newest carre...Mini Brides de Gala giant triangle.
View attachment 5077694
Sweet addition- I’m such a fan of casual styling... effortlessly chic :flowers:

Reactions: Cookiefiend
A happy day! Scarf mail - my first new CSGM in quite a while, AND on theme too! Index Palmarum in the navy colorway. I love it!

View attachment 5077497
gorgeous, this one! The only scarf of this season on my wishlist, but notoriously difficult to come by. Congratulations !

End of long week, but finally a moment to relax, don a carrė, and wipe the mental whiteboard clean...Petit-Duc Bateau by Renonciat.
enjoy your weekend, you are looking great !

From the archives: j’aime mon carréView attachment 5077548
What a splendid outfit, Moma, love the way how you highlight the different colours of your scarf with the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.