Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the archives: j’aime mon carréView attachment 5077548
perfect pops of orange and pink!
(your Trim is delicious!)
Wow you got some special ones there! I really like the pinking detail on Tout en Carre - never noticed that before. I am not familiar with Jue de Soie..is it new this season? Love the graphics!
Thank you sweet Essie! JdeS is from 2018 FW. :flowers: (Image from Google)
4F49B8E4-92FC-4FCF-96A9-10E225E88AF4.jpeg
First, I want to thank you for so many likes.
And this is Robe du Soir. I purchased this scarf under influence of nice pics and reviews here. I take pictures of my scarves in action, so the pics are not always neat.

View attachment 5077897
such a marvelous cw!

These two ladies designed less than 5 scarves each, and all of the designs are floral! Just right for this weekend when we celebrate Mother's Day!

Leila Menchari designed Regina with its bouquet of plants representing the UK and Jouvence which features handicraft flowers. I'm still looking for a Jouvence cw that I'll love, so here's Regina for now, in moussie stole format.
PicsArt_05-08-05.08.40.jpg
The other lady is Niki Goulandris who created three floral scarf designs. My first of her scarves was Fleurs d'Hellade in a yellow ochre.
PicsArt_05-08-04.59.30.jpg
I wasn't totally satisfied with it, and recently found the design in a second cw which perhaps will suit me better.
PicsArt_05-08-04.54.21.jpg
The second of her designs I bought is Flora Graeca in a sweet pink cw that was issued for a Japanese department store Seibu,
PicsArt_05-08-04.55.32.jpg
The third design - I will have to call on @Croisette7 for assistance :smile: She has Oeillets Sauvages which depicts a profusion of the flower most associated with Mother's Day - carnations.

I’m off topic today in Tout en Carre:
View attachment 5077394
But here’s a few designers that have only one design:
La Maison des Oiseaux Parleurs by Bela
View attachment 5077395
Jue de Soie by Gianpaolo Pagni
View attachment 5077396
And lastly the lovely Au Bout du Monde by Antoine Carbonne - twins with @blydia and @Redbirdhermes
View attachment 5077397
Fabulous, Cookie!

thank you, and yes! Beverly Hills in a purple colourway.

adorable!

what a great colourway, Blydia!

thank you, blydia!

thank you, Croisette, in love too!

splendid, with the brooch,,,!

love this colourway, LKBNOLA !

thank you, LKBNOLA, and please do model yours!

thank you, Moma! I did not buy the black one a year ago and always regretted it, but there it popped up again.

thank you, Awillow !

welcome, and a great debut !

great scarves. Xincinsin, and understand your obsession with the nerdy one!

oh yes, a risk, but often it turns out great!

Very elegant. It suits you, Awillow !
Thank you so much, Agrume! BH in purple is a dream!

Reactions: Agrume
Off topic, Beverly Hills mousseline (Enabled by the many gorgeous mousselines Awillow modelled - after I had rehomed my one large mousseline and decided not to buy this format any more). I love the light effects on the water this scarf shows, so in a way a little bit a scarf on site although half a globe away from sunny California).

View attachment 5077932
Here it is! .... oh my what a beauty Agrume ... love it! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Agrume
These two ladies designed less than 5 scarves each, and all of the designs are floral! Just right for this weekend when we celebrate Mother's Day!

Leila Menchari designed Regina with its bouquet of plants representing the UK and Jouvence which features handicraft flowers. I'm still looking for a Jouvence cw that I'll love, so here's Regina for now, in moussie stole format.
View attachment 5077952
The other lady is Niki Goulandris who created three floral scarf designs. My first of her scarves was Fleurs d'Hellade in a yellow ochre.
View attachment 5077953
I wasn't totally satisfied with it, and recently found the design in a second cw which perhaps will suit me better.
View attachment 5077954
The second of her designs I bought is Flora Graeca in a sweet pink cw that was issued for a Japanese department store Seibu,
View attachment 5077955
The third design - I will have to call on @Croisette7 for assistance :smile: She has Oeillets Sauvages which depicts a profusion of the flower most associated with Mother's Day - carnations.
I don‘t own a Hellade yet, but 3 Flora Graeca ... and twins on the pink of course xincinsin.
I will post Oeillets later this afternoon.

Not on theme today but I wanted to present my new scarf and thank @turfnsurf and @marietouchet for taking the time to authenticate it and @PangurBan for encouraging me to go after it. When I opened the envelope, out came a surprise: the background of the scarf is not white as the seller’s photos had suggested - it is mint green. As you can see, it turned almost white in my photos, too, so the seller is hardly to blame and I never even thought about asking her what colour the scarf actually is. (Note to self: Always ask what colour the scarf actually is if you do not know the cw.) The scarf had been freshly dry cleaned, so it smelled funny and the hems had been thoroughly flattened. I hand washed it in cold water and managed to roll and iron the hem back in good shape. Now I‘m trying to figure out what to do with this rather unexpected cw. It will be interesting to see how my mother - for whom I had meant to buy it - will like it....

View attachment 5077108View attachment 5077110
I think it's beautiful! Also good job on the hems.

First, I want to thank you for so many likes.
And this is Robe du Soir. I purchased this scarf under influence of nice pics and reviews here. I take pictures of my scarves in action, so the pics are not always neat.

View attachment 5077897
Such a great scarf that I did not buy because I am an idiot. Wonderful outfit!

View attachment 5077952
View attachment 5077953
View attachment 5077954
View attachment 5077955
These are all so beautiful. And I somehow assumed Menchari had done a lot more designs for H.

Status
Not open for further replies.