Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

"Meghan hasn’t had the same opportunity, but her friend and London-based journalist Omid Scobie said ‘her mind is very much on the situation over here’. Speaking to ABC, he said: ‘We know that she’s supporting Harry in this very difficult week for him, but she’ll also be sad because this is also the loss of a family member for her. ‘She grew very close to the Queen and Prince Philip over the recent years. It was probably her strongest relationship within the family and those relations then get smaller this week. It’ll be a sad day for her.’"

The nerve of her to claim she is grieving over the loss of a family member really makes me mad.

I wish I believed in karma. Because she really deserves to be kicked in the *ss.

"Meghan hasn’t had the same opportunity, but her friend and London-based journalist Omid Scobie said ‘her mind is very much on the situation over here’. Speaking to ABC, he said: ‘We know that she’s supporting Harry in this very difficult week for him, but she’ll also be sad because this is also the loss of a family member for her. ‘She grew very close to the Queen and Prince Philip over the recent years. It was probably her strongest relationship within the family and those relations then get smaller this week. It’ll be a sad day for her.’"

The nerve of her to claim she is grieving over the loss of a family member really makes me mad.

I wish I believed in karma. Because she really deserves to be kicked in the *ss.

Ohhh, call it Karma, call it fate, call it life, the lesson is coming and it’s a bit$ch.

I suspect that at the end PP had put her on his s*h*i*t list.

This is just f:mad:g vile. She's beyond redemption.

The last time I was at Windsor Castle, my baby sister had just passed away after a miraculous but hard fought 11 year battle with Stage 4 Cancer. The day my sister passed, her new passport had arrived in the mail. She was supposed to accompany us on our England visit. Upon entering the Chapel, to the left is the burial site of the Queen’s sister, Margaret. I suddenly burst into sobs, went to the front of the Chapel, knelt, sobbed and cried as I spoke to my sister, who had passed only 8 weeks earlier.

Seeing Prince Charles’ knees almost give way behind his father’s coffin made me cry.

I am so so sorry about your Dad. My Dad also passed, a year before my baby sister. I know they say what does not kill you makes you stronger, but somehow, I am so deeply wounded by my loved ones losses. I always will be.
:crybaby: Your post made me tear up. I'm sorry for your loss.

Of course the Sussexes were the only ones who felt compelled to expound on the merits of their wreath. As this line up shows, other family members did not.

"A wreath from the couple was earlier left in St George's Chapel, Windsor, to mark their respects, sources told PA news agency.

Meghan and Harry personally chose the locally-sourced flowers for their tribute - including Acanthus mollis (Bear's breeches), the national flower of Greece, to represent Philip's heritage, and Eryngium (sea holly), to represent the Royal Marines.

The wreath also features campanula for gratitude and everlasting love, rosemary to signify remembrance, lavender for devotion, and roses in honour of June being Philip's birth month.

Meghan and Harry personally chose the locally-sourced flowers for their wreath (second from right) - including Acanthus mollis and Eryngium. Pictured: Wreaths from members of the royal family lie against the pews during the funeral

Meghan and Harry personally chose the locally-sourced flowers for their wreath (second from right) - including Acanthus mollis and Eryngium. Pictured: Wreaths from members of the royal family lie against the pews during the funeral

Look for a vapor trail in the sky.

I want to be disgusted at their attention seeking ways, but I just don't have it in me today. Like for many others, this week has been emotionally draining for all our personal reasons and I'm exhausted.

I do believe in karma, and I really hope karma kicks the $hit out of that piece of trash H married. She's now claiming PP was her strongest relationship in the family? Go f**k yourself Meghan. And take Scumbag Scobie with you.

Are you for real, Scobie. You are the lying mouthpiece of a lying liar. She was not close to the Queen, who's too busy to form close bonds with #6th's exhausting drama queen of a wife, and Philip saw right through her, advised Harry to not marry her and she hated him for it. Such a disgrace to still insist they were "close" just to stroke her ego and up her nonexistant importance. You know who were close? The Queen, Philip and Kate...another reason she'd probably murder her could she just dispose of the body without being caught.

Harry looked absolutely fake in his grief during the procession. He’s a sick muthaF. Wonder where the microphone was hidden broadcasting to his heavily pregnant wife.

I say going forward they are irrelevant and anything that comes out of their press will be absolutely annihilated by the press except of course the paid PR press by them.
I probably shouldn't try to read other people's faces but I thought Anne looked genuinely grief stricken - not like she was thinking about her image or the cameras - just focusing on her father - compared to Andrew whose eyes were moving around