Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

This just shows how delusional the media is in that they have been pushing the olive branch and meet up story endlessly. They should wake up and realize that no one believes this.
I don't think the media is that delusional, they just put out what gets them clicks or cash.

NYP published an article about Charles awaiting TW's approval for Arch*e's birthday gift. I doubt the author believed what was written there.

What a fun exercise. Harry’s fall from grace truly is remarkably. In 5 years he went from being the most popular royal to circling the drain with Meghan and Andrew.

And I am right there with you - I love reading the early posts of long threads that started years ago - seeing the metamorphosis of perspectives is totally fascinating. You can see the same thing with the trend shift toward smaller handbags. 10+ years ago, the Chanel 227 was often labeled on this site as the “perfect size” among the reissues and many complained that it was out of stock everywhere. Fast forward to today and the 227 is rarely even mentioned on this site and they are so out of favor now they usually trade at crazy steep discounts on the resale sites (although I still love the 227!).
If Randy keeps his mouth shut and out of sight, Harold may soon surpass him in unpopularity.

I know what you mean, 227 were my favorite flaps. There is no point in selling them at a big loss, as they will probably come back into fashion.

That Hurts Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

But, but, but if Harold brought Charles a jar of JAM, then wouldn't he and TW always be welcome? Oh wait, KCIII won't get jam until he apologizes for all the pain the BRF caused Claw. It must keep him up at night.
Charles would be wise to never consume any food which Meghan is connected with, he’s got enough health problems as it is!

But, but, but if Harold brought Charles a jar of JAM, then wouldn't he and TW always be welcome? Oh wait, KCIII won't get jam until he apologizes for all the pain the BRF caused Claw. It must keep him up at night.
Charles has his own jam, which is probably a heck of a lot better than MeGain's crusty one which may have been made with unwashed hands (*shudders*).

Yes! Thankful Charles is listening to his people.

Calling Camilla a villain, calling Catherine a racist, calling him a racist: I hope it’s “Three strikes and you’re out” for the Earl of Dumbarton.

Next, take the titles. It’s a travesty, for example, Archie and Lilibet are 10 places in front of the Princess Royal in the Line of Succession.

Know “why” it’s that way, ( family traces back to 1340 in Norfolk, have always been fascinated by the history and am a Monarchist in America 😉👑) but pains me to see the injustice.

That’s how Monarchy works. It isn’t Pop Idol, we don’t get to vote our favourites.

Considered too vague... 🤷‍♀️

"Perhaps inspired by the appetite of his wife, Meghan, for trademarking all manner of goods and services for her fledgling lifestyle business, American Riviera Orchard, Harry had hoped to secure a trademark for Sentebale in numerous categories.

Among these were 'mental healthcare services' and 'psychological and mental health counselling services', not to mention 'provision of immunisations', 'campaigning' and 'organising of conferences, seminars, courses, workshops and other events', and 'production of audio and/or video recordings'.

But the US Patent and Trademark Office, while acknowledging that it has unearthed 'no conflicting [trade] marks', has given the application the thumbs-down.
"