Dior RTW

hi Dior lovers! I have to decide between one of these two ss21 dresses and would love to hear your opinion! Which would you prefer? I rly like the timeless and classic design of the navy one but I don’t have that many occasions to wear it to. The other dress in silk palm design is much more wearable, but I am not sure if it’s a better choice given the price tag and that the navy one is a runway piece. What do you think? Thanks in advance ❤️

Attachments

• 6A3C2A7B-40A2-43C7-A93E-1AC79D126484.jpeg
    6A3C2A7B-40A2-43C7-A93E-1AC79D126484.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 62CC122E-FAF8-4AF6-8E88-BBBF189BF97F.jpeg
    62CC122E-FAF8-4AF6-8E88-BBBF189BF97F.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 201
It depends if you want something subtly Dior, classic and under the radar to wear forever or the iconic print for S/S 2021. The first dress has become somewhat of a signature from her since her Valentino days, repeated in variations for each collection/ season. The second is definitely easy daywear. They are different but fantastic choices, I love both on you. :flowers:

Reactions: 880 and Tasha1
hi Dior lovers! I have to decide between one of these two ss21 dresses and would love to hear your opinion! Which would you prefer? I rly like the timeless and classic design of the navy one but I don’t have that many occasions to wear it to. The other dress in silk palm design is much more wearable, but I am not sure if it’s a better choice given the price tag and that the navy one is a runway piece. What do you think? Thanks in advance ❤
Hi , both looks beautiful on you but the navy one is timeless. You can easily calm it down with the flat sandals if necessary:flowers:

Reactions: 880
It depends if you want something subtly Dior, classic and under the radar to wear forever or the iconic print for S/S 2021. The first dress has become somewhat of a signature from her since her Valentino days, repeated in variations for each collection/ season. The second is definitely easy daywear. They are different but fantastic choices, I love both on you. :flowers:
Hi , both looks beautiful on you but the navy one is timeless. You can easily calm it down with the flat sandals if necessary:flowers:

Thank you so much both! My issue with the navy one (other than the few occasions I could wear it to) is that it’s in cotton denim and not in silk, so I wasn’t too keen on that :sad:

I personally got the palm print one! But I don’t care that it will be “so 2021” because I don’t follow fashion....I also wanted to wear the palm dress on vacation Hehe. I also don’t go to formal functions and don’t have work events (past or future) so I wouldn’t get much wear out of the first dress

not sure that helps you at all but you look great in both!

I would chose that one which is more wearable and easy in maintenance at the same time.
The blue one is easier to accessorize, the second one will be remembered as a ss 21
I personally got the palm print one! But I don’t care that it will be “so 2021” because I don’t follow fashion....I also wanted to wear the palm dress on vacation Hehe. I also don’t go to formal functions and don’t have work events (past or future) so I wouldn’t get much wear out of the first dress

not sure that helps you at all but you look great in both!

thanks a lot all! I decided to keep the palm print one cos it’s just so easy to wear. I guess I will just have to keep my eyes peeled for more classic and beautiful Dior dresses in the coming seasons and hopefully not in denim!

Hello! I’m deciding between these 2 skirts.
Midi: easy to wear, tie waist, a great print, but I have this print in book tote, heels, sneakers, shawl, mitzvah. I also have lots of midi skirts.
Maxi: super flattering, new print I don’t have. Have less maxi’s.
Pardon non-matching shirt. I was rushed. I am leaning towards this maxi.
Which would you pick?
CAD09B41-E183-4AF6-9922-E4A22733ECD2.jpeg254D5ECE-DBD3-46F3-BE03-D464EB036C71.jpeg

Midi: easy to wear, tie waist, a great print, but I have this print in book tote, heels, sneakers, shawl, mitzvah. I also have lots of midi skirts.
Which would you pick?
View attachment 5051719View attachment 5051720

Both are beautiful on you, but to me there is something extra special and eye catching about the midi on you. That being said, you can't go wrong with either! Good luck deciding!:smile:

Which would you pick?
I like the midi one more. Since you already have the same Toile de Jouy pattern in other accessories, this midi will make matching those accessories very simple.

Which would you pick?

Maxi - gorgeous day or night

Which would you pick?
I love the maxi length on you; it makes a very flattering silhouette, and you already have other midi skirts.