Dior RTW

@averagejoe thank you so much! it was so much fun!

@may3545, I love the look of the maxi on you (I think it makes you look model tall). Only issue, if it were me making the purchase, is that I’d trip on the maxi skirt length. I also agree with others that if you have the midi pattern in other items, it would be so easy and fun to mix and match. you look beautiful in both!

@Aelfaerie, the dress is beautiful ! I saw that it’s 85 cm in length or 33 inches which is mid thigh for me (I’m 5’2”) which I would imagine is on the short side for office wear even with an opaque tight? Maybe as a tunic with a trouser or legging underneath? But, I’m 53 years old and perhaps too conservative so YMMV. If you end up getting it, would love to see an action shot!

Dior palm skirt, elastic waistband, worn inside out with a 21p Chanel cardigan. This way the palms become tone on tone blue. Dior pants with 21p chanel tie cardigan and with a vintage from my closet Jay Kos jacket, issey miyake top, H CDC belt, Warren edwards moto boots, and 30B barenia, restored by @docride.
View attachment 5059955 View attachment 5062887 View attachment 5062888
Love your outfits and your new Dior pieces. I didn’t realized the Dior skirt is reversible!

• Love
Reactions: papertiger and 880
It's been released on 29 April. You can see prefall collection on Dior website as well.
@style_in_snapshots, Some pre fall things are available in store right now, I’m assuming for anyone. I was a walk in newbie (definitely not a VIP) and found lots of stuff even at the tail end of last season, and once my SA determined what I liked, other things magically appeared. Have fun!

@jelliedfeels, I agree; I loved clueless, but I’m thicker in the waist than those days, so I have to content myself with admiring the mannequin :biggrin:

Last edited: