Hermès Spring/Summer 2021 RTW and Accessories

Thanks so much Karen. This is random but you inspired me to purchase a beautiful Chanel belt in the sale a few years ago that is still one of my favourites. Did you pick up the beige or black cardigan?
If anyone has a photo of the inside of the cardigan I would be interested to see how the charms are fastened on the inside. Does metal touch the skin inside when worn?
Hi! I selected the black. Are you referring to the pearl woven belt? I really love that piece, and I'm not a belt person. I wear it inside out so I don't have a big CC on my waist.

Reactions: this_is_rj
I have been eyeing this same dress! Glad to hear that you liked it in terms of design (white is the color I want) - going to ask my SA now! Thank you:flowers:

And I tried on this dress in the boutique. Liked the design, thought it was cute, but did not enjoy the material :sad: It was very hard & still to me. I am sadly passing this one..

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Yes I know what you mean...it does feel a bit plasticy!

Realized I typoed in my previous comment, meant that it felt “hard and stiff” and I typed still instead of stiff for some reason...:facepalm:

Yeah it was very different than what I thought it would be (was expecting it to feel like the other 100% cotton pieces I’ve gotten from H).

Tried the same dress at the store and still torn whether to get it or not! I found out online that it’s 96% cotton and 4% elastane. Wondering if that explains the stretchy, stiff, plasticy feel?

Realized I typoed in my previous comment, meant that it felt “hard and stiff” and I typed still instead of stiff for some reason...:facepalm:

Yeah it was very different than what I thought it would be (was expecting it to feel like the other 100% cotton pieces I’ve gotten from H).

Last edited:
Hi all - I've been trying to find a pair of the Calya mules and Chypre sandals and was wondering if people have had luck finding these shoes in store? I'm in Boston and they havent gotten them in yet - my SA said a lot of their spring shipments have been very dealyed. Is anyone else having this experience delayed SS21 inventory at their local Hermes stores? If anyone who has found either of those shoes could let me know where they found them, I would also really appreciate it! Thanks!
+1 re: Calya Mule.

I've been having the toughest time getting my hands on the Calya Mule. I shop in two stores and I have a great relationship with both my home store / SA; however, my home store did not buy this shoe at all (only the Carlota Mule) and turns out other stores that bought them pre-sold their inventory prior to receipt so transfers have been impossible. The SA from the other store I shop in said the same thing. :sad:

Hi all - I've been trying to find a pair of the Calya mules and Chypre sandals and was wondering if people have had luck finding these shoes in store? I'm in Boston and they havent gotten them in yet - my SA said a lot of their spring shipments have been very dealyed. Is anyone else having this experience delayed SS21 inventory at their local Hermes stores? If anyone who has found either of those shoes could let me know where they found them, I would also really appreciate it! Thanks!

+1 re: Calya Mule.

I've been having the toughest time getting my hands on the Calya Mule. I shop in two stores and I have a great relationship with both my home store / SA; however, my home store did not buy this shoe at all (only the Carlota Mule) and turns out other stores that bought them pre-sold their inventory prior to receipt so transfers have been impossible. The SA from the other store I shop in said the same thing. :sad:

I bought a pair of Calya mules few weeks ago, but not in the US- it was in Germany. They had them in black, white, the tan/nude color (that’s what I got) and Carlotta in red. My SA said they were selling fast, but a bunch were still on display when I went back a week later.

Sort of wishing I bought another pair in black... It’s still pretty cold here and I have only worn them inside (so comfy!) and I want to try them outside for an extended period before I invest in another pair (but they will probably be all gone by then).

I bought a pair of Calya mules few weeks ago, but not in the US- it was in Germany. They had them in black, white, the tan/nude color (that’s what I got) and Carlotta in red. My SA said they were selling fast, but a bunch were still on display when I went back a week later.
Thanks for the intel! So glad to here there is availability in Europe. Since my two SAs in the US encountered the same issue with the Calya Mule, my SA at my original store in Spain is working on getting these for me. Definitely want black, brown and the nude color.

By the way, would you say these are TTS now that you've had them for a bit? I can fit both 35 and 36 but will need to buy blind so unsure whether to go up or down. Thank you!

Reactions: AdidaB
Thanks for the intel! So glad to here there is availability in Europe. Since my two SAs in the US encountered the same issue with the Calya Mule, my SA at my original store in Spain is working on getting these for me. Definitely want black, brown and the nude color.

By the way, would you say these are TTS now that you've had them for a bit? I can fit both 35 and 36 but will need to buy blind so unsure whether to go up or down. Thank you!

That's great that EU is an option! I almost didn't write thinking that hearing they were more available in the EU might be frustrating.

Good question on size... I am a solid 39 (bought H Néo booties in 39 last year) with a very wide toe box and I ended up getting size 38 in the Calya clog, so I was a bit surprised. However, a pair of 39 sneakers I had sent from Paris last week are also too big so maybe some of us need to size down for some H shoes?

I don't think I will ever wear the clogs with socks, but 39 might have been better for that. The 38 is better with no socks as my heel is right at the edge.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
That's great that EU is an option! I almost didn't write thinking that hearing they were more available in the EU might be frustrating.

Good question on size... I am a solid 39 (bought H Néo booties in 39 last year) with a very wide toe box and I ended up getting size 38 in the Calya clog, so I was a bit surprised. However, a pair of 39 sneakers I had sent from Paris last week are also too big so maybe some of us need to size down for some H shoes?

I don't think I will ever wear the clogs with socks, but 39 might have been better for that. The 38 is better with no socks as my heel is right at the edge.
Glad I’m not alone in my hunt for these shoes haha. Do US stores do transfers from Europe? I may ask my SA about this if it’s an option.

Glad you did! I tried the Carlotta Mules in a 36 but I had just received my birthday bag offer and was too busy floating around mentally to pay attention to whether the size worked or not :lol: my SA did say that a 35 may be better for me but I truly can't remember what the 36 was like despite walking around in them for a good half hour prancing around the store in glee :lol:

You're right about shoe fit though! I wear a 36 in the Oran but usually do 35 for boots with the exception of the Neo, and same with H sneakers too. I guess let's see! Might even do both sizes between colors if it allows me to get all the colors I'm looking for!

Reactions: AdidaB
Glad I’m not alone in my hunt for these shoes haha. Do US stores do transfers from Europe? I may ask my SA about this if it’s an option.

I'll full disclosure that I shop at my store very extensively. I have been pining for the Carlotta mules, and back in January my SD directly told me said they would order and get them for me. My SA mentioned to me today that they had found out from Paris that they were only producing half of the total buy of these particular shoes for some reason (it seems to be COVID related based on what the production capacity is like at the moment) and they have a worldwide search out to try and find me some. But yes, US stores can and do worldwide searches, but my SA has told me they try to source it in NA/SA first, then they will reach more extensively. Nothing is really guaranteed though, especially as sourced boutique would have to agreed to the transfer but I took that to mean today that I shouldn't get my hopes up about my clogs coming unfortunately. I wear one of the largest produced sizes in shoes so it might also not be helping the situation lol.

I have some other mules from SS21, the catena mule in the gold/bronze color that has been on a perpetual wait as well. Seems things are very slow coming out of Paris at the moment. Also requested in January.