Hermès Spring/Summer 2021 RTW and Accessories

Does anyone know the name of this cardigan please (and code) and how much it is please? I can't seem to find it online anywhere. If anyone has it or has seen it in real life, how are the metal embellishments held on from the inside of the sweater (hope that makes sense)? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.21.44 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 7.21.44 pm.png
    564 KB · Views: 128
Hi, does anyone know if this dress comes in other colors? I tried it on in the boutique - I like the design but am not a big fan of the white. I'm just hoping it will come in a Beige tone, judging from the colors of SS21 collection.
View attachment 5025172
It also comes in black https://www.hermes.com/ie/en/product/straight-dress-H1E0524DM0240/

Your SA should be able to tell you what other colors the store ordered, if any. Or, they can do a search with the reference code.

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 10.15.46.png

Hi, does anyone know if this dress comes in other colors? I tried it on in the boutique - I like the design but am not a big fan of the white. I'm just hoping it will come in a Beige tone, judging from the colors of SS21 collection.
View attachment 5025172

I have been eyeing this same dress! Glad to hear that you liked it in terms of design (white is the color I want) - going to ask my SA now! Thank you:flowers:

Hi all - I've been trying to find a pair of the Calya mules and Chypre sandals and was wondering if people have had luck finding these shoes in store? I'm in Boston and they havent gotten them in yet - my SA said a lot of their spring shipments have been very dealyed. Is anyone else having this experience delayed SS21 inventory at their local Hermes stores? If anyone who has found either of those shoes could let me know where they found them, I would also really appreciate it! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I basically shop via Chicago but remotely bc there is no H store near me. I purchased the calya mules at the end of January but I believe she ordered them through the Miami store ? I don’t know if they actually had it at the Chicago store
HTH!

Hi all - I've been trying to find a pair of the Calya mules and Chypre sandals and was wondering if people have had luck finding these shoes in store? I'm in Boston and they havent gotten them in yet - he said a lot of their spring shipments have been very dealyed. Is anyone else having this experience with their local Hermes stores? If anyone who has found either of those shoes could let me know where they found them, I would also really appreciate it! Thanks!

Reactions: 880 and nostalgists
Does anyone know the name of this cardigan please (and code) and how much it is please? I can't seem to find it online anywhere. If anyone has it or has seen it in real life, how are the metal embellishments held on from the inside of the sweater (hope that makes sense)? Thanks in advance.
Hi, This is called the "embroidered knit cardigan" and it's 2500. The code is H1E2707DC according to my receipt. I'm 99% sure the metal bits are sewn on, but I don't have the cardi in front of me to check. It is very soft and pretty, and runs a bit big. I really like it. Great for throwing on over almost anything for extra warmth.

There are more pics on this website, which I don't know anything about, except they seem to be resellers: https://www.buyma.us/items/ee319e90-54a9-4ab8-9446-84887f4bec82/

Hi, This is called the "embroidered knit cardigan" and it's 2500. The code is H1E2707DC according to my receipt. I'm 99% sure the metal bits are sewn on, but I don't have the cardi in front of me to check. It is very soft and pretty, and runs a bit big. I really like it. Great for throwing on over almost anything for extra warmth.

There are more pics on this website, which I don't know anything about, except they seem to be resellers: https://www.buyma.us/items/ee319e90-54a9-4ab8-9446-84887f4bec82/
Thanks so much Karen. This is random but you inspired me to purchase a beautiful Chanel belt in the sale a few years ago that is still one of my favourites. Did you pick up the beige or black cardigan?
If anyone has a photo of the inside of the cardigan I would be interested to see how the charms are fastened on the inside. Does metal touch the skin inside when worn?