Hermès Spring/Summer 2021 RTW and Accessories

A little splurge this week! As soon as I saw this sweater, I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to wear it when the weather gets nice!

View attachment 5005457

Love the details on the back:
View attachment 5005458

Perfect match!

View attachment 5005459

And I finally got these, as I've been eyeing them forever:

View attachment 5005461
Love all of these pics! Perfect for spring! The colors are amazing! I also cannot wear oasis. :sad:
Hugs
Thank you @Meta and @TankerToad for the eye candy!

The indentation on the side of the front panel is bothering me. I hope it’s not like that for all of them.
That’s the design. It’s asymmetric.

eta, unless you mean the small puckering spot, which I think is a natural result of the asymmetric design and I would image will be on all of them, however some perhaps less severe.

That’s the design. It’s asymmetric.

eta, unless you mean the small puckering spot, which I think is a natural result of the asymmetric design and I would image will be on all of them, however some perhaps less severe.
Yup, I meant the circled area below. It could also be where the piping is finished too but it seems distracting to me.
5E6D0738-4F81-4038-808E-B5E02531AA39.jpeg

@Meta
I’m wondering if you have any knowledge if the Pegasus rodeo will be carried into the future seasons? I really love this whimsical design but the three colour combinations that I am aware of (the jaune bourgeon, the green and the framboise) aren’t quite up my alley.

Reactions: iferodi
@Meta
I’m wondering if you have any knowledge if the Pegasus rodeo will be carried into the future seasons? I really love this whimsical design but the three colour combinations that I am aware of (the jaune bourgeon, the green and the framboise) aren’t quite up my alley.
I'm sorry, but I don't at this point in time. A list of the colour combos was posted here. However, I was only shown 5 on that list, so I can't vouch for it. :shrugs: (It doesn't mean that the list posted is incorrect, just that I can't speak to its accuracy as I only know what was shared with me.)

I'm sorry, but I don't at this point in time. A list of the colour combos was posted here. However, I was only shown 5 on that list, so I can't vouch for it. :shrugs: (It doesn't mean that the list posted is incorrect, just that I can't speak to its accuracy as I only know what was shared with me.)
@Meta As usual, the fountain of all knowledge. Thank you so much for sharing. :flowers: