Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. I have tried this scarf which I love in 2 CW's over the past few months but none worked for me when they showed up. I don't think I saw this one before but stumbled upon it online today when looking for something else and it looks stunning on the website and I hope it does on me as well. Exposition Universelle in Rose Vif/Vert/Rouge. After the week we have had in Texas I should be buying a generator but my H cashmere scarves kept me pretty warm!

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 2.48.35 PM.png

Maybe the 3rd time is the charm. I have tried this scarf which I love in 2 CW's over the past few months but none worked for me when they showed up. I don't think I saw this one before but stumbled upon it online today when looking for something else and it looks stunning on the website and I hope it does on me as well. Exposition Universelle in Rose Vif/Vert/Rouge. After the week we have had in Texas I should be buying a generator but my H cashmere scarves kept me pretty warm!

View attachment 4996010
It is beautiful! Good luck with the CW!Bundle up and stay safe and warm!

Reactions: balthus
I told myself I was done with spring after Ex Libris and Zambeze ...but NO! :facepalm:

I have wanted a marble silk scarf since they first came out (but only the flowers). So when this showed up online, I didn't hesitate. It was delayed due to the bad weather for a week, but this lovely sunny day that finally got over freezing, this showed up on my porch! (Now I put it aside in the magic MrBcat SGV until another day....but will dream of rainbow flowers tonight!) :yes:

kyotomarble1b.jpg
kyotomarble1c.jpgkyotomarblefull1.jpg

I told myself I was done with spring after Ex Libris and Zambeze ...but NO! :facepalm:

I have wanted a marble silk scarf since they first came out (but only the flowers). So when this showed up online, I didn't hesitate. It was delayed due to the bad weather for a week, but this lovely sunny day that finally got over freezing, this showed up on my porch! (Now I put it aside in the magic MrBcat SGV until another day....but will dream of rainbow flowers tonight!) :yes:

View attachment 4996104
View attachment 4996105View attachment 4996106
Lovely and unique piece that is certainly worth of the vault.

Reactions: bunnycat

View attachment 4996104
This is so "you", @bunnycat ! I can see why you said "not done yet". Congrats on your beautiful purchase!

View attachment 4996104
Congrats! Lovely on you

Reactions: bunnycat
Yes and the stripey one is also used in H advertising. So looks like they are two different versions? Could you please share the reference number of the stripey one that is mentioned on the final pages of the booklet? :flowers:
Maybe the striped one is like Cavalcadour Rayure, the latter has stripes on it

ps there are many recent variants on stripes - bayadere (has been done with narrow stripes but also rugby shirt width stripes), eyeliner, chemise and rayure versions - similar in photos but not in person
since Chemise (shirt ticking) seems to be another version, I shall describe Rayure as looking like pajama stripes, well worn, well washed

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy Royal

View attachment 4996010

Congratulations! I love mine in the same cw.

Reactions: balthus
My Swinging Saint-Germain has arrived. CW10, noir/gold/jaune. I'm a big fan of Clerc's drawings. Some pictures for you.

View attachment 4990705View attachment 4990706View attachment 4990707View attachment 4990708
I just spotted this on my country´s H webside, and knew I had seen it in here somewhere. Thanks for showing all its beauty, now planning for a visit to the shop to see if its actually there :smile: It looks really great on you, and stunning with the pearls :heart:

Reactions: Redbirdhermes
I just spotted this on my country´s H webside, and knew I had seen it in here somewhere. Thanks for showing all its beauty, now planning for a visit to the shop to see if its actually there :smile: It looks really great on you, and stunning with the pearls :heart:

Thank you for the compliments. You are so welcome for the pictures. I’m glad to be of help and I hope you can find and also enjoy this scarf.