Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

I'm not sure these have been posted before (if so, mods please delete) but I believe these are new for this season:

Circuit 24, 90cm silk
H002684S

CW28
View attachment 4990829

View attachment 4990831

CW 34
View attachment 4990834

This is the one we've been listing as "Circuit 24 Faubourg (reissue - Eyeliner?)" in our list (and I believe saw some press photos of). It was originally issued in 2012. It's finally shown up online it seems! Is it actually eyeliner...? :thinking:

Anyways here are the other CWs.

circuit-24-faubourg-scarf-90--002684S 32-flat-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg

circuit-24-faubourg-scarf-90--002684S 36-flat-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg

circuit-24-faubourg-scarf-90--002684S 38-flat-1-300-0-1440-1440_b.jpg

by Benoît-Pierre Emery

Thank you :flowers: Well I do think there is one more cw that hasn’t shown up anywhere.. it’s very pastel-ish and you don’t see the split so much.. hope you find one you love
!
I’ve patiently wait for the pegase to make an appearance. Thank you for the wonderful video! I was hoping the split colorway was just the display. This design is a grail for me but the reissues frustrate! Last version with its wallpaper like detail that obscured the Pegase design and now this split colorway. While it looks beautiful, I desperately want the beautiful design to shine. Sadly, this will likely be another pass for me. :crybaby:

Reactions: mp4
This season's scarf booklet shows the circuit design on a stripey background that looks like shirt material rather than just the traditional eyeliner regular stripes so it all gets a lot more complicated!
Yes and the stripey one is also used in H advertising. So looks like they are two different versions? Could you please share the reference number of the stripey one that is mentioned on the final pages of the booklet? :flowers:

The booklet says 'Circuit 24 Faubourg' scarves 90x90cm in shirt silk twill with a reference of 073718S. The pale blue is colourway 41 and there is a pale pink colourway 42. The booklet mentions all the other silk types we know and love correctly; silk twill, vintage silk twill, overdyed silk twill so it sounds as if this is a new thing for the spring-summer season. Looks like a shirt, feels like a shirt would make sense, no? Nice stripes too - like a proper Jermyn Street shirt would have for city workers ( in the olden days when we worked in offices!)

Maybe there’s going to be a wash version in addition to the normal silk?
The scarf booklet says shirt silk twill, so it would be a new one.

The booklet says 'Circuit 24 Faubourg' scarves 90x90cm in shirt silk twill with a reference of 073718S. The pale blue is colourway 41 and there is a pale pink colourway 42. The booklet mentions all the other silk types we know and love correctly; silk twill, vintage silk twill, overdyed silk twill so it sounds as if this is a new thing for the spring-summer season. Looks like a shirt, feels like a shirt would make sense, no? Nice stripes too - like a proper Jermyn Street shirt would have for city workers ( in the olden days when we worked in offices!)
Thank you for the reference number! :ty: That’s different from the Circuit 24 currently available online, so indeed a new thing. I really like the look and hope the feel is like a shirt too. (And that it comes in nice CWs.)

I admit this year I'm feeling a little frustrated. I'm only interested in the Pegase 140 (the blue and possibly the green) and Space Derby (definitely at least the dark blue) and neither have shown up - either in NY or on the website - yet. My one had-to-have last season (Della Cavalleria double face) only showed up at the very end of the season in one of the boutiques I regularly visit. I understand them trickling in over the course of the season, but come on already... :annoyed:

The scarf booklet says shirt silk twill, so it would be a new one.

Thank you for the reference number! :ty: That’s different from the Circuit 24 currently available online, so indeed a new thing. I really like the look and hope the feel is like a shirt too. (And that it comes in nice CWs.)
It seems pegase d’hermes is also coming in this shirt version. The light blue and light pink shared earlier on this thread was called chemise ( Shirt in french) on my SA ´s Ipad.