Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

I wore my Grand Manège Love bandana yesterday. I know it is a reissue, but perhaps someone would like to see it. Wish I had some matching heart shaped earrings because those would all work nicely for Valentine’s Day tomorrow!

View attachment 4988980
Wow, this is fabulous, you look wonderful HH! :heart: (Lovely cables too!)

I wore my Grand Manège Love bandana yesterday. I know it is a reissue, but perhaps someone would like to see it. Wish I had some matching heart shaped earrings because those would all work nicely for Valentine’s Day tomorrow!

View attachment 4988980
This looks so beautiful on you, HermesHope! It is so good to see you again. Your smile brightened my day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I got home from three days of baby granddaughter deliciousness to find another kind of delight in my scarf mail. I was not drawn at all to Legend de la Foret or Selle des Steppes until I saw mod shots on this forum. Now I succumbed to both! My Selle is the dark blue with the fantastic yellow/pink border so beautifully modeled and tied by IchHabeHunger and my Legend is this beauty: IMG_1022.jpg So far my SS purchases are those two plus Ex Libris Atlantis in pale pink/grey and the Marche du Zambeze blue wash. Would love the pink/brown CW of Colliers et Chiens in the wash that disappeared from my cart as I was trying to check out! I can see this thread is going to seriously impact my wallet! The silks look so much more compelling in your real life ties and shots than on the web. It is hard being so far away from the boutiques.