Chanel bag you receive the most compliments on

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
Of the 5 bags I have only ever used 3 of them (Denim Cabas and 07 Red Lambskin E/W Lambskin flap yet to make an appearance!).......I get the most compliments on my fabric patchwork flap.

How about you?

I have a black PST & a black classic flap (caviar). Friends comment on the classic flap the most & I've noticed ladies on the streets giving the bag an extra glance. Sadly no such response for the PST.

I used to have a pink patent chanel bag with the CC's all over it that I bought at Neimans Last Call. I ended up selling it, but out of all my bags, that was the one I received the most compliments on. That bag was also the cheapest amount I had ever paid for a Chanel.

I used to have a pink patent chanel bag with the CC's all over it that I bought at Neimans Last Call. I ended up selling it, but out of all my bags, that was the one I received the most compliments on. That bag was also the cheapest amount I had ever paid for a Chanel.

How funny! That has been my experience too! While I get a lot of compliments on my MC tote I get the most on the black speedy that I just got on $ale a few months ago which was abou 1/3 the cost of the MC.

The 07 Fall Classic flap in distressed calfskin - lots of people think it's great for daily use coz you don't have to worry about scratches on the bag, and it looks great with casual wear and jeans.

Of the 5 bags I have only ever used 3 of them (Denim Cabas and 07 Red Lambskin E/W Lambskin flap yet to make an appearance!).......I get the most compliments on my fabric patchwork flap.

How about you?

chanelbaby!! I didn't know that you had the patchwork flap! :wtf: I adore that bag so much. At the time when it was available, I fell instantly in love. However, my Mom convinced me that it wasn't a 'classic' enough Chanel for the price-tag. I'm STILL kicking myself for passing it up!

Are there any modeling pics that you can share? I've only seen it on Mischa so far. :shame: