Chanel bag you receive the most compliments on

For me, it's the blue washed lambskin flap from S/S 06. I got mine in Australia while on holiday last June and when I went to Paris a few weeks later, two customers in Chanel on Rue Cambon wanted to know where they could buy it and were told they couldn't (anymore)!

Before, it was my White PST who gets a lot of compliments all the time... One of my friend even asked me if she could borrow it for a night out.. LOL!

At the moment, the bag that I get most compliments is my Light Gold Reissue... The bag is stunning, eye catching and goes with every color!

Thought I'd bump this for some updates ;)

My "new" White anniversary reissue has been getting some outstanding compliments this week! Even from someone who just doesn't "get" Chanel :P

Hmm, I'd say both my crackled navy patent Jumbo flap and '07 red caviar Jumbo flap. I've gotten several compliments every time I've worn those. Hmm, though I guess now that I think about it, whatever bag I wear usually receives a compliment. :smile:

It's funny, I have 6 Chanel bags, and the one Chanel that I ALWAYS get stares and compliments on is my Vintage Jumbo XL Flap. I mean, I get stares, and questions about it every time I wear it!

I brought my 07 crackled navy patent reissue with gh into Chanel and there were a couple of ladies asking for it. It really is a bling bling bag.

Little children love to touch the cb tote because it is so fluffy and soft.