**Buying from Fashionphile** shopping experiences/questions

Sometimes if they have too many same stuff they would reject the item(s) too. I have been rejected several times not because any repairs had done but they had too many same items. I ended up selling them on craigslist for great profits that I could not possibly got from selling to fashionphile. On the other hand, I would not try to sell them on Craigslist if FP had taken them, ha,

Reactions: theprettymiss
I have never been rejected but I don't submit too much stuff, I buy more than I sell. I think they should reject more items lol. When I see repaired, altered and treated on listings and I do not even consider buying them. I see many bags that say they have been "treated leather" and it makes me so mad - like why did someone put something on a perfectly new bag and ruin it for a new buyer. It is frustrating to see listings like that and maybe Fashionphile realizes those items will not sell, so why buy them. Did anyone buy from their sale? I was shocked they even had one and then the 5 or so items I favorited all got sold out so I didn't get anything :sad:

I have never been rejected but I don't submit too much stuff, I buy more than I sell. I think they should reject more items lol. When I see repaired, altered and treated on listings and I do not even consider buying them. I see many bags that say they have been "treated leather" and it makes me so mad - like why did someone put something on a perfectly new bag and ruin it for a new buyer. It is frustrating to see listings like that and maybe Fashionphile realizes those items will not sell, so why buy them. Did anyone buy from their sale? I was shocked they even had one and then the 5 or so items I favorited all got sold out so I didn't get anything :sad:
Agree, really dislike any treated leather like these people apply oil on LV vachetta leather!
I grabbed a bag when they had sale so it's like take some tax off, will see how does that one turn out, fingers crossed.

There are really many rich people out there! These over $12,000 Birkins I had put likes on which were just listed yesterday now are all gone! Man! These rich people! Feel so poor now :shocked:
Maybe they took them someplace else? Like a store? I sometimes favorite place expensive bags on websites and they get purchased so fast. I, too, am amazed that so many people out there can drop 15K on bags in an instant!! Like who knew so many rich folks existed and shopped secondhand?!!

Reactions: Kateyk8 and onlyk
Maybe they took them someplace else? Like a store? I sometimes favorite place expensive bags on websites and they get purchased so fast. I, too, am amazed that so many people out there can drop 15K on bags in an instant!! Like who knew so many rich folks existed and shopped secondhand?!!
That's true, I never thought of that!

Does anyone know what the processing times are like at the moment? The last time I submitted some items for a quote was in December 2020, and within 10 days I had my quote, sent the items in, and received my payout--it was a great experience. I recently submitted some more items on 2/2 and this time took 8 days just to get a quote back. According to UPS, my items were delivered today, so I'm wondering if they're super backed up and it will take as long for them to process everything as it did to get a quote.

Does anyone know what the processing times are like at the moment? The last time I submitted some items for a quote was in December 2020, and within 10 days I had my quote, sent the items in, and received my payout--it was a great experience. I recently submitted some more items on 2/2 and this time took 8 days just to get a quote back. According to UPS, my items were delivered today, so I'm wondering if they're super backed up and it will take as long for them to process everything as it did to get a quote.

I shipped 4 items separately to Fashionphile on 1/27/21 and had the payment in my bank account on 2/4/21. Quote time depends on the brand, they told me that LV is processed much quicker but I think it took around 6-7 days to get the quotes all back. My LV Neverfull quote I got back within 30 mins which I find crazy lol.

I shipped 4 items separately to Fashionphile on 1/27/21 and had the payment in my bank account on 2/4/21. Quote time depends on the brand, they told me that LV is processed much quicker but I think it took around 6-7 days to get the quotes all back. My LV Neverfull quote I got back within 30 mins which I find crazy lol.
Oh wow! I hadn’t realized there was a difference for different brands. I sent in a bunch of Chanel so maybe they’re moving a little slower on those.

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623
Wondering if yours Neverfull was made in France Monogram or made in France Neverfull PM with pouch?

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623
Has anyone notice recently that when an item is purchased and then returned, FP ups the price? Two items that I was watching sold within days of them being listed on the site. 2 days ago and then again today, the items came back in stock, except this time they took about a 5% increase. I wonder if they did a price mistake, pulled and then relisted with the correct price or if they saw that it sold too quickly the first time (and luckily returned) so upped the price?