Scarves Silk Marbling Scarves

There won't be a new marble silk issued this year to wear around our necks... but there's a Constance 24 coming for FW20 made in the beautiful marble silk paired with Rose Mexico in Swift. This bag is however push offer only. :upsidedown:
View attachment 4688017

Thank you for sharing Meta!
Another one that’s coming for FW20: Constance with a glazed marble clasp. So a leather C, but with a colorful H closure. Believe C18 as well as C24, in Rouge de Coeur. Not sure of the leather.

Reactions: momoc and Meta
After a year of absence, the marble silk will be back for Spring/Summer 2021 in Robe du Soir 90cm
screenshot_20201017-033058_firefox-jpg.4890374

After a year of absence, the marble silk will be back for Spring/Summer 2021 in Robe du Soir 90cm
screenshot_20201017-033058_firefox-jpg.4890374

Not every store (including e-comm) orders Exceptional silks as their high price tag makes it a tricky challenge to sell.

Oh WOWWWW! I did not know about Hermes marble silk until today, and this is truly spectacular. After watching the Youtube video by Hermes on how Kyoto Marble makes their silk scarves, I feel like I must collect one of these scarves one day!!! :amazed:

Does anyone have any idea how much an exceptional silk like this might cost? I am interested to ask my SA about it but I don't want to trouble her if it turns out really really pricey!

Really looking forward to "Robe du Soir".

I missed the 1st release as I did not know anything about Hermes scarves.
I missed Balade en Berline, couple times! couple timessSSS! which I cannot forgive myself on the hesitation.

"Robe du Soir", 1000 X YES!!! Hopefully I can own one finally.

Does anyone have any idea how much an exceptional silk like this might cost? I am interested to ask my SA about it but I don't want to trouble her if it turns out really really pricey!
The initial release of Marble Silk 90cm was $730 while the Balade en Berline 75cm marble silk was $930.

I suspect the Robe du Soir 90cm marble silk will be priced much higher than the initial release 90cm given that it's based off a design and two different tonal shades. :sweatdrop:

Oh WOWWWW! I did not know about Hermes marble silk until today, and this is truly spectacular. After watching the Youtube video by Hermes on how Kyoto Marble makes their silk scarves, I feel like I must collect one of these scarves one day!!! :amazed:

ask away, grasshopper! You’ll want to buy initial season because they don’t pop up resale often.
Prices vary—generally more than regular same-size but less than exceptionals.
Example: Balade en Berline, 75cm, 2019 (F/W???): $950.
I often think in “trade-off econimics”— Balade cost 2 90cms + hankie!

Reactions: Nomad
The initial release of Marble Silk 90cm was $730 while the Balade en Berline 75cm marble silk was $930.

I suspect the Robe du Soir 90cm marble silk will be priced much higher than the initial release 90cm given that it's based off a design and two different tonal shades. :sweatdrop:

ask away, grasshopper! You’ll want to buy initial season because they don’t pop up resale often.
Prices vary—generally more than regular same-size but less than exceptionals.
Example: Balade en Berline, 75cm, 2019 (F/W???): $950.
I often think in “trade-off econimics”— Balade cost 2 90cms + hankie!

Thank you @Meta and @Jbizzybeetle for the information on the prices of the previous releases!

What a huge difference between the original 90cm Marble silk and the 75cm (which is smaller!!!) :yucky:
I guess the trend (like with all luxury houses now) is that the prices can only go up up up up up with every year!

You're right, I should just ask. Based on your estimates, I think it might cost the same price as a 140cm CSGM, maybe more, where I am. Hopefully not drastically more :biggrin:

Balade en berline marble silk 75 just showed up on USA site. I just bought one!!!! So excited!!!! Woo hoooooooo