Men's LV Club

Yes that is it, the word dated is not something I would want to describe my collection of bags fast forward 20 years from now. Thanks for the advice. I guess the elephant, though it looks nice now, may not look nice later on? I read from another member that monogram eclipse may not be so durable as a Keepall? I do love the eclipse and I have a couple of LV bags, not keepall, that are eclipse.
While I love the look of some of the seasonal styles, I personally rather have the classic Keepall in any of the permanent styles, since LV will keep producing the bag and you can always find it in the boutique, so it looks fresh for years to come. That's something I've learned with LV, and with my changing preferences for more classic pieces.

I would not have sold my LV pieces if they were the classic permanent styles.

Reactions: Highendlessbag
I personally think the artist collaborations with LV have aged well. I still love when I see someone carrying a Stephen Sprouse, Richard Prince or Murakami bag on the street. I think these artist collabs are different from the street brands or in house seasonal designs and stand on their own artistic merit.

I wouldn’t probably get it as my only Keepall, but as part of a larger collection I love the bag. Attaching an image of my Chapman Keepall that I still love.

View attachment 4944239
I love this one. Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing.

While I love the look of some of the seasonal styles, I personally rather have the classic Keepall in any of the permanent styles, since LV will keep producing the bag and you can always find it in the boutique, so it looks fresh for years to come. That's something I've learned with LV, and with my changing preferences for more classic pieces.

I would not have sold my LV pieces if they were the classic permanent styles.

Completely agree. I would love my first keepall to be classic, in either 45 or 50. That Macassar is starting to grow on me. Which design would you prefer?

Reactions: averagejoe and BULL
Completely agree. I would love my first keepall to be classic, in either 45 or 50. That Macassar is starting to grow on me. Which design would you prefer?
My all time favourite Vuitton bag is the Keepall 45 in Macassar, but sadly they changed the leather from the black-dyed VVN to the shiny coated version that most other lines had :sad:

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing ok despite the extremely challenging times we are living in. I love seeing all your purchases.

Do you think LV will sell the Campus backpack in Damier Graphite for a while? I really want to buy an LV backpack and I’m trying to decide whether to get the Michael in Damier Graphite or the Campus in Damier Graphite. I have always liked the Michael but I also really like the Campus and the design of it. I’m intending to get one for myself for my birthday in April so I have time to think about it.

Do any of you own either backpack and are there any positives and negatives to them? Any replies would be much appreciated.

Best wishes to you all.

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing ok despite the extremely challenging times we are living in. I love seeing all your purchases.

Do you think LV will sell the Campus backpack in Damier Graphite for a while? I really want to buy an LV backpack and I’m trying to decide whether to get the Michael in Damier Graphite or the Campus in Damier Graphite. I have always liked the Michael but I also really like the Campus and the design of it. I’m intending to get one for myself for my birthday in April so I have time to think about it.

Do any of you own either backpack and are there any positives and negatives to them? Any replies would be much appreciated.

Best wishes to you all.
The Michael has a lot more compartments. It has a separate laptop compartment, 4 pockets, and a large front pocket. I would best describe it as a work bag in a backpack. The Campus backpack is more compact and has only its main compartment and the front zipped pocket. It’s better for travel.
personally, I own the Josh Backpack and love it for travel. It’s compact but fits a surprisingly large amount of “crap” in it. They recently updated it to a new model and I’ve never seen it in person, but it’s my favorite.

Those are all amazing! Does that silver chain come with the trio or did you add that on separately?

I really love the look of that mini soft trunk. How do you find it, functionality-wise?
Hi, the Trio Messenger doesn’t come with the silver chain , I added it.
The mini Soft Trunk fits a lot, the only cons is the chain is noisy when they knock on each other . If you get the Eclipse version , the black chain won‘t be noisy because they are plastic , feels lighter too.DE6B625F-67AC-49B8-ACEF-C2686DEF5B94.jpeg2E77CD08-5F47-4650-858B-D41E62D67C1D.jpeg4C2CC8C5-2D46-4662-A715-3C18C5FEDDF3.jpeg