Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

No bigger markdowns after Christmas unless Coach decides to do the extra 15% again. For a bigger discount you have to wait for the items to go to the outlets or coach outlet website.
I wonder if more items or different colour options might get added to the sale? I was hoping for a tabby 26 in saddle or black but not sure i want to pay $495 cdn lol! Will they do something like 39% off the entire site?

I broke down and got a cashin carry 29 the other day. I was obsessed with it for the longest time, saw it in store and didn’t want to deal with shipping delays.

@fashionplate123 Do you love it? I also broke down, but bought it online so probably won't get it for a while. I have the 22 and coveted the 29 for more normal times when I may need to carry bigger items for work trips.

@fashionplate123 Do you love it? I also broke down, but bought it online so probably won't get it for a while. I have the 22 and coveted the 29 for more normal times when I may need to carry bigger items for work trips.
It’s beautiful, and not too heavy, but I might use another one of my wider long detachable straps for the long strap. My only issue is for a tote that long, the long strap is quite thin. If you are going to carry it with the thin strap, it looks better crossbody than it does directly on the shoulder. It fits your stuff nicely and the middle compartment keeps your valuables secure. What color did you order?

Reactions: Bales25
It’s beautiful, and not too heavy, but I might use another one of my wider long detachable straps for the long strap. My only issue is for a tote that long, the long strap is quite thin. If you are going to carry it with the thin strap, it looks better crossbody than it does directly on the shoulder. It fits your stuff nicely and the middle compartment keeps your valuables secure. What color did you order?

I got the black so it would go with anything. Thanks for the tip on the strap!