Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

last time i ordererd and used 15% off coupun code but it was cancelled :sad:( i really don't understand why they always do that! can ther regenerate a new code for me?? i reaaly wanna buy that bag. troupe crossbody in black!

last time i ordererd and used 15% off coupun code but it was cancelled :sad:( i really don't understand why they always do that! can ther regenerate a new code for me?? i reaaly wanna buy that bag. troupe crossbody in black!
If the item comes back in stock I've had luck calling and asking them to price match. They just ask for the order number that got cancelled and apply the same discount to the current one. The last time I did it was last SAS so YMMV.

Reactions: MaryThorpe
thank you! the price is right continues with coach. I had to buy something twice because I didn't realize the 15% work with Coach retail. Just another trip to the mall for a return, lol
I was able to call and get a price adjustment on an order that was pending still from January 5th. I didn't want to have to reorder so got lucky :smile:

Hello everyone:
I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Coach still does the PCEs (preferred customer events)? I remember I used to get the “coupons” in the mail but I’ve not purchased from them in many years so just wanted to know if they still do these sales? If so, does anyone know when the next one will likely be?

Thanks!

Hello everyone:
I was just wondering if anyone knows whether or not Coach still does the PCEs (preferred customer events)? I remember I used to get the “coupons” in the mail but I’ve not purchased from them in many years so just wanted to know if they still do these sales? If so, does anyone know when the next one will likely be?

Thanks!
They aren't exactly the same as before. Almost all are open to the public. They may have a preview day or few days for people who receive the PCE but after that, it is open to the public. If you sign up for emails on Coach.com, you should get the invites.

I believe there are also a few private sales in which SAs offer discounts to a limited number of people.

Reactions: Bonosbabe