All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello guys, does any of you own Peekaboo ISEEU Medium or have seen it in real life? Our government has closed all the shops, so I can’t go to Fendi boutique to check it myself.

I’m definitely getting Fendi Peekaboo for my birthday, but I’m still undecided about the exact model. I had my eyes set firmly on Peekaboo Medium in Dove GreyView attachment 4885996

but then Peekaboo ISEEU was introduced and now I’m torn between these two.

ISEEU looks more modern and it seems it will hold shape better, it’s more structured than the traditional Peekaboo Medium.

View attachment 4885997

Sigh. Now I’m back at the beginning. What do you guys think? Which one would you choose?
I think the ISSEU version would maintain its shape better, if you're worried about corner sagging. I think the ISEEU looks really nice, but I like the Essentially more than both of these.

Hi all: I’ve been eyeing a Peekaboo Iconic for a few months. I’m wondering, does an iPad-pro 11-inch fit inside the medium size? And what do those of you with the medium sized peekaboos usually use them for? I imagine using one as an occasional work bag - not necessarily every day, but sometimes, and i wouldn’t overload it, but it would need to hold the iPad described above. TIA for your help!

Here we go :smile:

empty (both sides and from above)

View attachment 4823430View attachment 4823431View attachment 4823432

What I carry maximum (I used my iPad for the sake of the space, a book would fit too)

View attachment 4823434

full:

View attachment 4823438
View attachment 4823437

I could pack some more, as you see. The space is not wide, but kind of deeply. Bulk items may be hard to put inside and you should definitely try to reach inside before you purchase, because the small opening could be annoying for some people.
I also don‘t close the sides because I like the more effortless style. All closed, the bag is very elegant and kind of structured and ladylike.
I have still space for some more items, I would usually put a foldable shopping bag inside or a scarf.
The main problem for me is not the space, but the weight. The bag is heavy itself, even empty. So I personally don’t carry a iPad or a book, if I don’t have to.

For the structure, as you see, my sides are still upfront and not as slouchy as on the Fendi website. I honestly don’t know how people get their sides of the bag to slouch so much. Please let me know, because I like the look :smile: I thought the slouching would happen naturally as time goes by, but I have my bag for about 3 years now and nothing happend :biggrin:

I hope that was helpful! Have a nice day and thank you for letting me share!

View attachment 4823435

View attachment 4823436
Hi! Thanks for this great post! Would you mind if I asked you what the measurements on your ipad are? Thanks!

If anyone knows, it would really help me make a decision...is the Peekaboo selleria with Romano leather softer and easier to get in and out of versus the Nappa lamb leather? Thank you in advance for your help!

I am totally in love with the ISEEYOU East West. I think it's so sofisticated, the perfect size. Because of it's shape it's not like a different peekaboo, but more like a different bag I think.

Anyone know if they will come out with more colors for the new season? I see a white croc on their website right now (to die for) but not in my budget lol. I love the yellow, but a bit affraid it will be too bright in person.... I would love a green...:loveeyes:

I'm very new to Fendi and the Peekaboo. I stopped into the king of prussia store since I was in thw area (i live about 2.5 hours away) the other day to educate myself a bit.

I found I like the essentially and the medium iseeu.

I really like the "Peek" aspect of the bag. The inside showing to the outside. Those that have the Essentially are you able to do that when the bag is open? I didn't get to play as deeply as I should have. I'm hoping I can find one around me to mess with but in person fendi bags are hard to find near me.

I've attached some pictures of the bags I'm considering.

Thanks for your help!!!

Attachments

• PXL_20201202_214620406.jpg
    PXL_20201202_214620406.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 252
  • PXL_20201202_214554585.jpg
    PXL_20201202_214554585.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 289
  • PXL_20201202_213541117.jpg
    PXL_20201202_213541117.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 284
I'm very new to Fendi and the Peekaboo. I stopped into the king of prussia store since I was in thw area (i live about 2.5 hours away) the other day to educate myself a bit.

I really like the "Peek" aspect of the bag. The inside showing to the outside. Those that have the Essentially are you able to do that when the bag is open? I didn't get to play as deeply as I should have. I'm hoping I can find one around me to mess with but in person fendi bags are hard to find near me.

Thanks for your help!!!
Sorry I can't tell you if the essential front panel can drop down (I've only had the iconic peekaboo), but I have to tell you that blue essential is to die for. The color is beautiful on you :heart:

Thanks for your help!!!
I have the Essentially and it will not peek the same way a Medium would. I like how that Blue Essentially works well with your outfit and the size seems right on you. Good luck!

Thanks for your help!!!
I like the way the iseeu drops down at the front to that extent, but overall the Essentially looks nicer! It's a perfect bag. Clean lines with elegant curves on the side.

The Essentially drops a bit if you unlatch the fasteners on each side.