All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

The fur mini and blue Essentially are divine!

I recently purchased an Iconic mini in Selleria (LOVE!!) but at the time of purchase was also thinking about the Essentially.

Any owners of the Essentially, how is the structure of the bag and leather holding up? What do people think about the Essentially compared to the Iconic versions (or even the Xlite versions)?
My only reservations were the hardware looking possibly too bulky (opposed to the more discreet Iconic turnlock) as well as the leather not holding its shape over time. It's stunning buttery leather! Also, as Fendi hardware tends to scratch easily I'm worried about the turnlock looking messed up in no time.

If anyone owns the Xlite in medium I'd be interested to know people's experiences with/opinions of that bag too!
Thanks xx

Reactions: Gainoffunction
I’m thinking about getting thi beauty from the boutique. Its over $4200 after tax . Please help me decide. Is this leather hold it shape, will the python leather be a problem in the long run. Is it worth it? Any reason I shouldn’t get it? Please helppppp!

Attachments

• 31E97DBD-6817-492C-A4C3-122064E67CC7.jpeg
    31E97DBD-6817-492C-A4C3-122064E67CC7.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 100
  • FA29B99A-2C55-4B4B-909E-CFB66B7F0DB9.jpeg
    FA29B99A-2C55-4B4B-909E-CFB66B7F0DB9.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 95
I’m thinking about getting thi beauty from the boutique. Its over $4200 after tax . Please help me decide. Is this leather hold it shape, will the python leather be a problem in the long run. Is it worth it? Any reason I shouldn’t get it? Please helppppp!
I have the Selleria Medium in gray and it does lose it's shape if you don't stuff it. Mine looks relatively new but it's more of a date/weekend bag for me. I've had it for 5 years now and bought it in Milan and I don't regret it at all. I would worry about the Python handles but I don't have them so I can't speak from experience. I love the Selleria leather alot-it's gorgeous. If this is a mini? I think they keep their shape better.

Reactions: Canucana
Hello, I’ve been searching for a black mini for a while now. Looking at the resale market. One of the things making me nervous that I’ve been hearing is super fakes. Apparently fashionphile & the real real even though they only sell “authentic” have bags that don’t include an RFA plastic piece inside the black label. Can anyone that has purchased direct from boutique confirm this? I’m hearing anything over 2014 should include this & if it doesn’t the bag is a fake. I’ve had some resellers that use entrupy to authenticate not even pick up on this so I’m very very confused! Hoping you can help clarify

I'm very new to Fendi and the Peekaboo. I stopped into the king of prussia store since I was in thw area (i live about 2.5 hours away) the other day to educate myself a bit.

I found I like the essentially and the medium iseeu.

I really like the "Peek" aspect of the bag. The inside showing to the outside. Those that have the Essentially are you able to do that when the bag is open? I didn't get to play as deeply as I should have. I'm hoping I can find one around me to mess with but in person fendi bags are hard to find near me.

I've attached some pictures of the bags I'm considering.

Thanks for your help!!!
The green one is the best from the pictures you posted.

Hello, I’ve been searching for a black mini for a while now. Looking at the resale market. One of the things making me nervous that I’ve been hearing is super fakes. Apparently fashionphile & the real real even though they only sell “authentic” have bags that don’t include an RFA plastic piece inside the black label. Can anyone that has purchased direct from boutique confirm this? I’m hearing anything over 2014 should include this & if it doesn’t the bag is a fake. I’ve had some resellers that use entrupy to authenticate not even pick up on this so I’m very very confused! Hoping you can help clarify

I checked 4 of my Fendi bags purchased between 2017 and 2020 (3 peekaboo, 1 Kan I) and can confirm that there is a tag in each bag that says "RFID LABEL REMOVABLE". It isn't always easy to find, and once found, not easy to pull forward for photographing, but I did manage to take pix. Having trouble attaching them but will try from another device. Not sure how or where one would have these RFID tags scanned or read to verify authenticity.

Any owners of the Essentially, how is the structure of the bag and leather holding up? What do people think about the Essentially compared to the Iconic versions (or even the Xlite versions)?
My only reservations were the hardware looking possibly too bulky (opposed to the more discreet Iconic turnlock) as well as the leather not holding its shape over time. It's stunning buttery leather! Also, as Fendi hardware tends to scratch easily I'm worried about the turnlock looking messed up in no time.

I’ve had the Essentially for over a year now. So far it’s holding up great, but I am also babying the heck out of it so I may not be the best source of info.

I store it upright, in its dustbag, stuffed. I do not keep the turnlocks closed when I store it, but wasn’t guided one way or the other on that or anything.

Here’s my baby. It’s a grayish taupey brown. One interior side is cream, and the other is light pink. It is the most fabulous buttery leather. :smile:

FF72CF58-CDB2-4654-B916-4D45D0B71181.jpeg
Displaying it with a pico bag that I just got.