Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

I kept going back to the listing but I just wasn’t feeling it. I decided against but I did end up pulling the trigger on a legacy rambler. I feel much better about my decision haha.
I hope you will like the Rambler Legacy. I have carried several vintage Coach (Patricia during cross boarder travel, Prairie, Nottingham, Bedford,etc.) Turns out that the Rambler legacy is perfect for me! I especially find the width of the strap distributes weight evenly which is very comfortable for all day wear.

I think the Rambler's Legacy is one of the cutest bags. It's a decent size too if you don't carry a ton.
I hope you will like the Rambler Legacy. I have carried several vintage Coach (Patricia during cross boarder travel, Prairie, Nottingham, Bedford,etc.) Turns out that the Rambler legacy is perfect for me! I especially find the width of the strap distributes weight evenly which is very comfortable for all day wear.

It looks like a very cute bag! Im excited! For what I would have paid for the murphy, I actually ended up buying 2 bags last night! Im happy about my choices haha