Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Her people did say that in the legal filings. I highly doubt they'd lie in legal statements submitted to the court. Can't find where I first read it but it's mentioned in this article: https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a33356018/meghan-markle-denies-fathers-claim-that-she-never-helped-him-financially/#:~:text=Meghan Markle is fighting back,him financially over the years.

She has no clue if the loan taken by her father to pay for her education has been repaid. Wow, this says a lot about how much she cares for him.

"According to the documents, Thomas Markle took out a loan to help pay for Meghan's education at Northwestern University. Although she says she's unaware if the loan has been repaid, Meghan began voluntarily providing Thomas with financial support after her acting career took off."

Her people did say that in the legal filings. I highly doubt they'd lie in legal statements submitted to the court. Can't find where I first read it but it's mentioned in this article: https://www.marieclaire.com/celebrity/a33356018/meghan-markle-denies-fathers-claim-that-she-never-helped-him-financially/#:~:text=Meghan Markle is fighting back,him financially over the years.

Thanks, I hope it come out in court what the statement "voluntary contributions" actually means coming from Meghan.

There was talk that Princess Anne might get it, but perhaps they thought she was too old.

Knowing Anne, she probably said, "Sorry, diary's full!".

This year she's been promoted to General in the Army and Air Chief Marshal in the RAF (Royal Air Force).

The Prices Royal "involved with over 300 charities, organisations and military regiments in the UK and overseas" (royal.uk). I think she's got enough to do.

Knowing Anne, she probably said, "Sorry, diary's full!".

This year she's been promoted to General in the Army and Air Chief Marshal in the RAF (Royal Air Force).

The Prices Royal "involved with over 300 charities, organisations and military regiments in the UK and overseas" (royal.uk). I think she's got enough to do.

True! She is a very busy woman! She does so much that you never hear about.

You know, maybe he took a time machine back to 1980 to go shopping because it would have been a valid point about the diversity (or lack of) in kids dolls and toys back then. :biggrin:

I didn't see any media comment pull him up on this ridiculousness. I guess they don't go shopping with their children either.

One second of research and found out 2020 is the year that Black Barbie is 40 years old (very glamorous and gorgeous, I had to sit on my hands to stop myself from buying the anniversary doll). They also have the most lovey Ella Fitzgerald and I may just have to get her.

There are all kinds of dolls out there. Do these 2 not have a search engine between them?

Last edited:
I didn't see any media comment pull him up on this ridiculousness. I guess they don't go shopping with their children either.

One second of research and found out 2020 is the year that Black Barbie is 40 years old (very glamorous and gorgeous, I had to sit on my hands to stop myself from buying the anniversary doll). They also have the most lovey Ella Fitzgerald and I may just have to get her.

There are all kinds of dolls out there. Do these 2 not have a search engine between them?

Wasn't Christie issued back in the late 60's? I could swear I had a Christie doll in the early/mid 70's. She should be at least 50 . . . I'll have to go use my own search engine lol and figure this out.