Christmas 2020

Reactions: Aliluvlv
It looks like the MP DE is the most popular item this year! I had it show three times as add to cart and error when I went to add :doh:. I got the passport holder though!

I’ve never had one before - does anyone use theirs for anything other than a passport. Wondering how I can use it right now with the pandemic lol.

It looks like the MP DE is the most popular item this year! I had it show three times as add to cart and error when I went to add :doh:. I got the passport holder though!

I’ve never had one before - does anyone use theirs for anything other than a passport. Wondering how I can use it right now with the pandemic lol.
Maybe you could use the passport holder as a little notebook :smile:

I bought the classic monogram (not the Christmas edition) and bought a small agenda from a dollar store lol. It’s a loose/fly pocket inside so you can easily slide it in.
Another idea is to use it as a $ bill holder maybe? I think it’ll be secure enough

This is how I‘ve been using last year’s Passport cover...5AE669EA-BEDB-415E-8A7C-2F9631229AC8.jpeg