Christmas 2020

THanks....just saw that too. Caved in and ordered the RCP...Sigh
I had the RCP in my basket and "poof" disappeared- hope it went to you! I was bad and bought the passport cover- I will use it as a little agenda/wallet. I think I am done. The only other thing I am considering is the eyeglass case. Happy shopping everyone!

Last edited:
Ooooh which Keepall? Monday will be a happy lucky day for you!
I got overly-excited when it saw Monday results on both but it's going to be September 28 delivery for Keepall. Wow, it shipped this past Monday and was supposed to arrive yesterday :doh: but now it'll take a 2 full weeks. Crazy times lol

At least I'll be distracted by my Xmas package while I wait :smile:
Screenshot 2020-09-10 at 1.51.23 AM.jpg

Questions for anyone who has had both the regular MP and Christmas MP: does the Christmas MP actually fit more? Would it fit a rosalie, cushion foundation, and lipstick?

Sorry for all the questions, but thank you in advance :smile:

Last edited:
In the EU site the dimensions are the same, so I don’t think it’s bigger.

Yeah.. I think so too. Come to think of it the Alma BB Galet had different dimensions on the US website but turned out to be the same as the original dimensions in real life. The dimensions were the same on the EU site for that as well.

I just realized that the back of the Damier piece is different in that the “Louis Vuitton” square print is on the right above corner rather than the center as in the original. Just an observation!

Reactions: Taimi