Christmas 2020

Super cute, can't wait to receive mine on Tuesday.

What does everyone use these little pouches for? I've never had one before so curious as to what people put in them & what they will fit. Thanks :smile:
I use them as a small medical supply. I carry a thermometer, band aids, benadryl, tweezers, ibuprofen, tylenol, aspirin, antacids, kids tylenol - It all fits and I always have these supplies wherever I am.

What does everyone use these little pouches for? I've never had one before so curious as to what people put in them & what they will fit. Thanks :smile:
I use mine to carry anything that might leak into my bag - pens, lip gloss, hand cream, make up, etc. Also tampons and stuff I don’t want everyone to see lol. Makes it easy to just take the pouch out when going to the bathroom vs bringing whole bag.

I use them as a small medical supply. I carry a thermometer, band aids, benadryl, tweezers, ibuprofen, tylenol, aspirin, antacids, kids tylenol - It all fits and I always have these supplies wherever I am.
This is the best idea I have heard for the MPA- I am going to do the same with one of mine. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: Daisy22

I like to use mine as a little going out bag. Whether it’s for trips to grocery store or just going out in general. I don’t carry much normally and I generally hold my phone or have it in my pocket so I don’t have to worry about fitting it in there. Usually carry my card holder, keys, hand sanitizer and a few other small things.

Reactions: ilovemulberry73
Yeah.. I think so too. Come to think of it the Alma BB Galet had different dimensions on the US website but turned out to be the same as the original dimensions in real life. The dimensions were the same on the EU site for that as well.

I just realized that the back of the Damier piece is different in that the “Louis Vuitton” square print is on the right above corner rather than the center as in the original. Just an observation!

I noticed that about last year’s DE piece too! This is the back of my vivienne in Paris mini PA from last year’s animation, my regular DE mini PA has it in the middle

7760B5B7-0711-43F7-BE2C-7D8A04D7684A.jpeg

already seeing people sell xmas MPA for ~650$ :shocked:, foxyLV reposted her IG post (@ktiepham) on her stories, then saw her selling it on offer up in Los Angeles. she's selling all 3 of the xmas mini pochettes :annoyed:
I still do not understand her access to inside information. She knows about new issues before my SA who has been with LV 15+ years and is a team lead. Something just seems disingenuous about her and stinks.

I still do not understand her access to inside information. She knows about new issues before my SA who has been with LV 15+ years and is a team lead. Something just seems disingenuous about her and stinks.

i think she gets most of her info from FB LV groups/chats and from CA's she knows. I follow some of the people she follows and she seems to announce things after things have been posted on FB group chats already or from another Instagram I follow. She does a lot of shout outs/promotions to CA's on instagram stories, like "contact xxxx for this" or "yyyyy has this available" and such, which promotes the CA's profile and expands their clientele range, most likely in exchange for some inside LV info. She does get some things wrong.

it seems like it's a symbiotic relationship, the CA's need her for promo shout outs and she needs them for inside info, she does weekly CA shout outs a lot

It’s really disappointing to see people buy to make money on these LE pieces. I understand why, but it screws everyone else over. Especially disappointing to see influencers doing this.

In happier news, my passport holder shipped! Was holding my breath worrying something was wrong with my order and would get cancelled!

I have been stalking the site to see if I can nab a DE MPA. Does anyone know if prelaunch is done so I’m just wasting my time lol. Maybe I shouldn’t be looking till Friday when the official launch happens?

i think she gets most of her info from FB LV groups/chats and from CA's she knows. I follow some of the people she follows and she seems to announce things after things have been posted on FB group chats already or from another Instagram I follow. She does a lot of shout outs/promotions to CA's on instagram stories, like "contact xxxx for this" or "yyyyy has this available" and such, which promotes the CA's profile and expands their clientele range, most likely in exchange for some inside LV info. She does get some things wrong.

it seems like it's a symbiotic relationship, the CA's need her for promo shout outs and she needs them for inside info, she does weekly CA shout outs a lot

Last edited: