Christmas 2020

I am waiting for these 3 to arrive. Not sure if I will keep the double pochette. It may be a bit juvenile for a middle aged women. What do you think? The other 2 I find are cute as accessories.

View attachment 4854942View attachment 4854943

View attachment 4854944
I am 42 and also struggle with this question. It's the reason I drug my feet on the Escale Speedy and all I can say is I really regret it because by the time I finally decided to just go for it, the Speedy was completely gone. My suggestion would be to use it as an evening bag. I feel we can get away with more when we are dressing up and if you love the bag, I say you should use it at any age.

I am 42 and also struggle with this question. It's the reason I drug my feet on the Escale Speedy and all I can say is I really regret it because by the time I finally decided to just go for it, the Speedy was completely gone. My suggestion would be to use it as an evening bag. I feel we can get away with more when we are dressing up and if you love the bag, I say you should use it at any age.
I am waiting for these 3 to arrive. Not sure if I will keep the double pochette. It may be a bit juvenile for a middle aged women. What do you think? The other 2 I find are cute as accessories.

View attachment 4854942View attachment 4854943

View attachment 4854944
I agree that you should see how you like it when it arrives. You can turn it around for more serious occasions. For day use (which means casual these days), I think it is adorable and appropriate for any age. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your advice!

Reactions: Gypsygrl
I agree that you should see how you like it when it arrives. You can turn it around for more serious occasions. For day use (which means casual these days), I think it is adorable and appropriate for any age. I would use it and I am sure I am at least your age if not older. But then again, Diane Keaton is my sartorial role model and hero ;)
Thank you, I was also thinking that I could turn around if I am not comfortable. I do love the whimsical design.