Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

What a fab selection! You don't see Quadrige Perforée much - AnnaE has a fiery red one, if IRC - so it's a treat to see it. I love your twilly, it's very cute indeed, and the MZ is to die for!
Thank you. I even own an emerald green Quadrige Perforée as well. That one I bought for myself and the shown blue one for my mother , who did not like it ( so she got Coaching in light blue instead and I kept this one „poor me„:biggrin:).

An additional blue, my first gavroche, Les Parisiennes purchased on TRR. And, bonus, I had fun braiding my two Animapolis together, trying to highlight the blues. I think it looks cute!

View attachment 4848901

View attachment 4848902
les parisiennes is a favorite design- so cute as a gav!
I will be happy to oblige, Laurenad and @Naessi. Meawhile, a very cheerful blue, archive photo, Baobab Cat gav.
View attachment 4848911
And a soothing, warm blue buddy, Acte III (archive pic):
View attachment 4848909
Oh I adore both of these trésors. :girlsigh:

twins on the Act 3- looking forward to colder weather so I can wear mine.
A few blues from the past week.

Smoky sable/azur Mosaïque au 24 changeant with deep blues and russet shades.

View attachment 4849001

We had a few rainy (and cool!) days last week, and so I got to haul out the big guns.

Cavalcadour Fleuri ALLLL day one day last week, and also out on a rainy walk with Flamingo Party pareo in purple teal and black.
View attachment 4849000

View attachment 4849002
love these on you!
Millefleurs du Mexique today!
View attachment 4849011
ack! Every time you show this, I think, why didn’t I buy one?
"Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make...” – Bram Stoker's Dracula.
A different take on music :giggle:
View attachment 4849014
Love all the wolves!

Reactions: bunnycat
Status
Not open for further replies.