Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Blue scarves, yes I have some :smile:
Here is the blue scarf that started it all, my first purchase from h.com. I actually thought at the time, "well this one goes with everything in my closet. Guess I'm done buying scarves." Ha!

View attachment 4847981

:lol: Famous last words! Lovely colors!

Some of my rather light blue scarfs:
Demi Carré
Sangles
Perspectives
Quadrige perforée
Brides de Gala shadow
Mountain Zebra
View attachment 4848950View attachment 4848952View attachment 4848953View attachment 4848955View attachment 4848959View attachment 4848962

Beautiful Pampelmuse!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
An additional blue, my first gavroche, Les Parisiennes purchased on TRR. And, bonus, I had fun braiding my two Animapolis together, trying to highlight the blues. I think it looks cute!

View attachment 4848901

View attachment 4848902

Beautiful! And we are twins on the burgundy/blue Animapolis!

I will be happy to oblige, Laurenad and @Naessi. Meawhile, a very cheerful blue, archive photo, Baobab Cat gav.
View attachment 4848911
And a soothing, warm blue buddy, Acte III (archive pic):
View attachment 4848909
Oh I adore both of these trésors. :girlsigh:

I love both of these! Baobab Cat is always a winner as is Acte iii CSGM!

Various shades of blue on Act III, and a bonus, a blue moon peaking out over my shoulder.

View attachment 4848836
Well done! Seeing the moon so well placed on your shouldEr is something we seldom see... like once in a “blue moon”!
Okay, I'll let you know if I ever find out.

I organise my scarf collection in an app (Stylebook) where I write both the designer, what year it was designed/released (if it's a reissue I will include that year too), the history behind the design (if I find it) and my history with the scarf (year and place I bought it or if it was gifted to me). Some of my vintage scarves I still have to find the history of the design and year my cw was released. I'm a bit nerdy in that sense. :lol:
Me too... now I’m going to have to go back to see if I can find anything! :smartass:
Pelages et Camouflage, 90

View attachment 4848866

Peuple du Vent, CSGM

View attachment 4848876

Parure de Samouraïs

View attachment 4848867

Promenade du Matin

View attachment 4848871

Jardins d‘Armenie
View attachment 4848874
Oh Croisette - what a beautiful color for PetC! ❤️
Skipping the blue and going with the music theme today, Musique des Spheres in white mousseline:
View attachment 4848877

Oh, who am I kidding? Blue AND music from my files:
View attachment 4848878

How about a blue-accented Tuileries with a red-accented Musique?
View attachment 4848879

And the last in the family:
View attachment 4848880
GAH! I die! :faint:
Thats a beautiful moussie!
I have the cousin to your gav, mine is blue - I adore it! ❤️
Flamingo Party, not nearly as chic as Pautinka - I wasn’t going to share as it’s not exactly my most flattering photo, but we’re all friends here :graucho:

My, how we love to be beside the seaside in an English summer; the rain came in sideways and the wind whipped my hair into a knotty mess even though it was tied back!

View attachment 4848882
I absolutely love this photo! And your scarf is adding such a wonderful pop of color - just fabulous!
An additional blue, my first gavroche, Les Parisiennes purchased on TRR. And, bonus, I had fun braiding my two Animapolis together, trying to highlight the blues. I think it looks cute!

View attachment 4848901

View attachment 4848902
Love - and such a wonderful way to tie it - I love the blue leopard! ❤️
I will be happy to oblige, Laurenad and @Naessi. Meawhile, a very cheerful blue, archive photo, Baobab Cat gav.
View attachment 4848911
And a soothing, warm blue buddy, Acte III (archive pic):
View attachment 4848909
Oh I adore both of these trésors. :girlsigh:
Hi twin! That BC is the mostest fun!
Some of my rather light blue scarfs:
Demi Carré
Sangles
Perspectives
Quadrige perforée
Brides de Gala shadow
Mountain Zebra
View attachment 4848950View attachment 4848952View attachment 4848953View attachment 4848955View attachment 4848959View attachment 4848962
< le sigh > :girlsigh:
so pretty ❤️

A few blues from the past week.

Smoky sable/azur Mosaïque au 24 changeant with deep blues and russet shades.

mosaiqueblue.jpg

We had a few rainy (and cool!) days last week, and so I got to haul out the big guns.

Cavalcadour Fleuri ALLLL day one day last week, and also out on a rainy walk with Flamingo Party pareo in purple teal and black.
cavalblue.jpg

flamingoblue.jpg

Reactions: bunnycat
Thank you so much, and I can’t wait to see your new cutie!

oh. My. Gosh!
Stunning!

:faint:
Beautiful, beautiful, Be-You-tee-Full!
Wow - your PdS is stunning - and the cuffs on your coat Are adorable!

ohmigosh.
These are all amazing, and so many beautiful ties!
How on earth did you get Equateur so tiny - and still tie it?!?
Your MT is also tied fabulously... and I struggle with them - how did you do that?!?
DC tied that way is something I need to remember - so chic over one shoulder, Flamingo Party is so cute too and I think I know how you did that... maybe...
Applause to you beautiful!
Also - cheers to you for wearing your beautiful VR- I love that cw. ❤
(NDop is gorgeous too - I’m jelly that you can wear it like that!)

Yes - they are so realistic! ❤
Haha, thank you Cookie. So....Equateur: bias fold and twist back on itself behind neck, bring to front but take one end up behind scarf before tying both together. MT: just a bow, like tying your shoes. Flamingo Party: if you work out how I did it please let me know!! VR: no, I never wear it! This photo was taken the week I got it, I think. It's too old and dear to me to actually wear!!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Status
Not open for further replies.