Real Housewives of BEVERLY HILLS {RHoBH}

Yeah, Dorit and PK are scamming somehow, there will be a new strange tale about the next house they get as well -Read this in one of Dorit's British accents: PK's second cousin's godfather's sister passed and left some funds to PK but stipulated he had to buy a house is Southern California - LOL

Non housewife news - I live on Vancouver Island and the smoke here from California fires is unbelievable .Full sunny day out but the haze it thick and we can sure smell smoke. There is even air warning to stay inside and don't exercise outside.

House prices are so high on these shows (at least for me). I love seeing the houses, but those prices - wow!!
Stay safe - must be scary with all the smoke. Some of the pictures coming are unbelievable.

Reactions: rockhollow
YES .. uggh, unfortunately Encino and other parts of the Valley (namely Valley Village, Studio City and Sherman Oaks) are hot places for properties. HOWEVER, as many of you might have seen on Million Dollar Listing LA - oftentimes, the old houses are torn down and up goes some EXPENSIVE White Box -- absolutely horrible architecture going on here now. I've already been told that my house would be a tear-down which is sad because I live in a 'real-deal' Mid-Century Modern and the architect was part of the Case Study Homes projects in the 60s and 70s. Every property being sold in our neighborhood has been torn-down and one of those White "Farm Houses" (as they are calling them - kind of nondescript architecture if you ask me) gets put up and the price is over $1m. How many young couples can afford that???
You must have a beautiful home with a lot of character., love the fact that your house has a history.

You must have a beautiful home with a lot of character., love the fact that your house has a history.
Aw, thank you .. we love it! Most of our little "village" are Mid-Century Modern homes, so it's very sad to me to see them being torn down and replaced with truly horrible looking homes. If & when we sell our home, I would HOPE that it would be to someone who also loves this architecture and continues to refine it as we have. We have done a fair amount of work on it, both inside and outside (I love my backyard & pool - it has become my sanctuary since the beginning of the pandemic)!

Is so bad that even Vancouver, British Columbia, has smoke haze and with the air quality so bad, public health officials are telling people to stay indoors. Its the worse, after 2 US cities on the west coast (I forget which ones).
Truly terrible.
The East coast and Midwest states have to send firemen, RIGHT AWAY before we lose more lives.

I watched part two of the reunion. Way too much time was spent on Teddi.
That is one boring woman.

The conversation between Garcelle and Rinna was more than Garcelle asking if she thought Rinnas stupid dancing encouraged the eating disorder. They showed a clip of the Hamlin brat making a rude comment. What Garcelle actually said was she had guilt for her oldest sons drug problem and wondered if she contributed to that. Then she brought up the idiots eating disorder but it wasn’t in a derogatory manner at all. Plus I’m sure Rinnas obsession with being thin was passed down to the brats. She looks ridiculous in her stupid videos.

I really don’t understand the Denise stuff. Why does she have to tell her castmates about her sex life? Brandi saying it doesn’t mean she has to discuss it. Just because you are on a reality show doesn’t mean you have to entertain every comment. It’s nobody’s business and why are those hags so intent on making her look bad?

I watched part two of the reunion. Way too much time was spent on Teddi.
That is one boring woman.

The conversation between Garcelle and Rinna was more than Garcelle asking if she thought Rinnas stupid dancing encouraged the eating disorder. They showed a clip of the Hamlin brat making a rude comment. What Garcelle actually said was she had guilt for her oldest sons drug problem and wondered if she contributed to that. Then she brought up the idiots eating disorder but it wasn’t in a derogatory manner at all. Plus I’m sure Rinnas obsession with being thin was passed down to the brats. She looks ridiculous in her stupid videos.

I really don’t understand the Denise stuff. Why does she have to tell her castmates about her sex life? Brandi saying it doesn’t mean she has to discuss it. Just because you are on a reality show doesn’t mean you have to entertain every comment. It’s nobody’s business and why are those hags so intent on making her look bad?

The highlighted part - this exactly! Whether it happened or not to out someone's sex life show's the low class piece of s@%! Brandi is. The other women as well, they certainly would be shrieking up a storm if someone spoke on who they were sleeping or not sleeping with.

Denise set herself up for comments about her sex life when she discussed her husband’s penis size on several occasions. She is also the only one who talks about her sex life...the only other housewife who did was LVP, and that was always a joke. Denise bragging about her husband’s big penis was not. You open the door, you can’t be surprised what walks in...