Ode to the Evelyne

Hi ladies, first post in awhile! I’m an evelyne newbie, can anyone tell about the etoupe TPM strap color? Does it only come in blue indigo or has it been available with a matching etoupe strap in the past? I love etoupe but I dont know how I feel about the contrasting strap

I know the tpms are discontinued which is a shame.. love the mini size! Just got my first ever Hermes

The TPMs are still available!! This is of today on the USA website at 10:11am. However, as I was trying to add it to the cart, I got the message “Oops! The selected item is no longer available.” (Edit: I was able to add it to my cart. I guess the site was a little glitchy.)

Like the other ladies have mentioned, I suggest checking daily, especially in the mornings! It was only available in Bleu Indigo. I’m really only looking for two particular colors and I’m reluctant to get it in navy blue because it’s not what I have my heart set on.

3B090995-8A22-406A-8508-AFA7E17D7F03.png
Edit:
The blue is no longer available but the gold and rouge tomate are!

6850A489-F409-4117-9A70-8979C962FD80.png

Last edited:
The TPMs are still available!! This is of today on the USA website at 10:11am. However, as I was trying to add it to the cart, I got the message “Oops! The selected item is no longer available.” (Edit: I was able to add it to my cart. I guess the site was a little glitchy.)

Like the other ladies have mentioned, I suggest checking daily, especially in the mornings! It was only available in Bleu Indigo. I’m really only looking for two particular colors and I’m reluctant to get it in navy blue because it’s not what I have my heart set on.

View attachment 4774755
Edit:
The blue is no longer available but the gold and rouge tomate are!

View attachment 4774799
I got that same reply on several items. I wanted a gold evelyne with gold hardware and it said "oops!..." then it was gone, but a little while later it was back and then gone again. I was also looking at the Kelly wallet to go and it said the same thing, then it was gone, then it returned. Not sure what the deal is.

I got that same reply on several items. I wanted a gold evelyne with gold hardware and it said "oops!..." then it was gone, but a little while later it was back and then gone again. I was also looking at the Kelly wallet to go and it said the same thing, then it was gone, then it returned. Not sure what the deal is.
this definitely has happened a few times to me as well - seems their inventory management system is not real time on the website. When I checked out an item, but then transaction did not work with paypal, the item was also giving me the same: ooops! message ... quite a bit later, it was available again for purchase.

re-bought a Evelyne tpm - this time also black clemence but with gold hardware - let's see if I can finally stop going back and forth on evelynes...

I also found a beautiful plomb evelyne pm on AFF - was about to get it, but had to remind myself that evelyne pm does NOT work out for me...

Reactions: Bouleke and CMilly
re-bought a Evelyne tpm - this time also black clemence but with gold hardware - let's see if I can finally stop going back and forth on evelynes...

I also found a beautiful plomb evelyne pm on AFF - was about to get it, but had to remind myself that evelyne pm does NOT work out for me...
Ahh Plomb! I had a Plomb Evelyne a few years ago and it was the most beautiful Evelyne I had ever owned. I so regretted selling that bag.